Reaching The Sun Clan Event (Raid Boss) - Chance at new 5⭐ Daedalus, Defier Of Fate!

Name:  Reaching-The-Sun-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  315.4 KB

From now until May 22nd at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Salvation Soul, Magus Awakening Shards, Beastial Insignias and more!

Salvation Soul Fragments are also dropping as a reward in Raid Boss battles. Salvation Soul Fragments will drop in amounts of 50, 100, 150 or 200!

Salvation Soul Details!

The Salvation Soul Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3⭐ to 5⭐ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5⭐ non-exclusive characters, and an exclusive chance of summoning 5⭐ Daedalus, Defier Of Fate.

Each Salvation Soul Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Daedalus, Defier Of Fate Soul Fragment
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Daedalus, Defier Of Fate Soul Fragments guarantees a 5⭐ Daedalus, Defier Of Fate.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Beastial Insignias is the event currency of our Inner Demons event running until May 31st 5pm PT.

Trade your Beastial Insignias in the Event Store for rare rewards including 5⭐ Twisted Reflection Eddie, Cosmic Mask and Trooper Eddie Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Inner Demons event post!

Event Store Additions
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 292
Size:  111.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    It appears we can't click on/claim the new Salvation Souls from the book of souls.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    It appears we can't click on/claim the new Salvation Souls from the book of souls.
    Bump. Devs... you're... gonna fix this, yeah? It seems like something you should fix...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    So I've done 158 raids - this is all of my daily raids (including Ironite spend apart from the last 2 days when it became apparent I would need to spend Ironite getting the character anyway), all of my monthly Norse fragment raids, all of my sacrifice currency raids, all of the spare Sands of Blood in store (except the extortionate 120 Ironite ones) and resulting Sands from 81 Tribute Souls and that has only given me enough currency for 55 souls, an average drop rate of 70 frags per raid. With the 10 we got from challenges, that's 65/75 meaning I have to buy a single 10 pack for ironite to get the character.

I'm lucky enough to have the resources for this but a lot of my clan have given up - Raid Boss events were much more accessible to the player base when they were a 50 soul grind.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    So I've done 158 raids - this is all of my daily raids (including Ironite spend apart from the last 2 days when it became apparent I would need to spend Ironite getting the character anyway), all of my monthly Norse fragment raids, all of my sacrifice currency raids, all of the spare Sands of Blood in store (except the extortionate 120 Ironite ones) and resulting Sands from 81 Tribute Souls and that has only given me enough currency for 55 souls, an average drop rate of 70 frags per raid. With the 10 we got from challenges, that's 65/75 meaning I have to buy a single 10 pack for ironite to get the character.

I'm lucky enough to have the resources for this but a lot of my clan have given up - Raid Boss events were much more accessible to the player base when they were a 50 soul grind.
    We’ve reached the point now where half the events are old characters, rewards for all aspects of the game, that are worth anything, have been stripped away and replaced with common junk, and none of the events are achievable without spending the same amount, sometimes more, resources than if you just buy them outright, rather than run them. Meanwhile, people are throwing in the towel and saying farewell. At this point, just enjoy what remains of the game, until your resources are dried up. Might actually be a good thing the more I think about it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    What can I say... I agree with all the previous statements. And I’ll add from myself: this month there was a real robbery at the events. All new characters (SO Ranger, new Daedalus, Clinical Doctor) were obtained from 75 souls, which were not obtained in almost any other way, except for ironite. And if we take into account that a couple of months ago the chance of getting ironite from clan souls was significantly reduced, then the situation looks very sad.

It was a good game. It was once upon a time.
    Last edited by Aloizius; 05-24-2023 at 04:17 AM.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.