OS
    Android

Official Discord?

Hi there!

I'm not very active in forums, just in the game (playing off and on since day one), but I discovered today that I can no longer see the oficial discord channel (last month was ok). I don't know if it's deleted and gone forever or just someone kick me off due inactivity.

If so, please, someone can send me an invitation to access? The channel is (or was) super useful to complete the challenges.

thank you in advance and Up the Irons!
    user: Antxoa-3591
    See you in the arena

OS
    Android
    Same. I found another discord channel. It's mostly dead. No real updates on the forums or the discord channel. The game just progress in a stagnant maner. No real new additions to the worlds or story. Defiantly, nothing much band related.

OS
    Android
    The game is more alive than ever. There are still many passionate and dedicated players to the game, which has always been niche. The fact that the forums are deserted is solely due to the clans. Since players can join clans, the best players tend to create their own clans and share their strategies in secret, both for the Arena, Gauntlet, Raids and other parts of the game.

This allows those who are at the top to stay at the top, and that's what has been happening since the empire of Biek and Sol666, or the anubis of the Elite Zomba Clan began and week after week they are the only Eternals in the Arena.

The top 100 is also full of players like this.

This creates the impression that there is no longer a community - and indeed since there have been clans there has not been a united one -, but it is still very active. You just can't be a lone wolf here, lost without a clan with good players and enthusiasts.

If you want to participate in a public Discord of the game, you can try contacting the user Galactic Cosmos#6035, who manages a server in which even game devs participate and who answers questions and gives some sneak peeks about the game's future events, very appreciated by those who participate.

However, if you're more interested in guides, the Immortals discord - whose invite you can find by digging into the game's official reddit - has some pretty useful general knowledge strategies for beginners.

Other places to find general information, game updates and clans are Facebook groups, and if I'm not mistaken the player Caesar is always recruiting. He has an empire of about 7 clans last time they counted.

Many players have come and gone since 2016, most thought the game would die with their abandonment, but the truth is that Maiden will never die.

OS
    Android
    I'm not a lone wolf. I lead the clan the beast. I've been in the game for since 2018. I've left it a couple of times and come back and rebuilt. I never said the game is dead. Just stale and not really meta much. I look to the forums and the old discord for updates. I just failed to log in for a couple of weeks. While Musicmaker went on his trans rant (nothing wrong with it). When I logged back in, I was out of the group and couldn't find it. I looked up in the forums and got in one, it seemed only Caesar was active in. I agree, the clans are active. I don't do social media aside from discord.
    As for the game, it's been in need of new worlds developed and opened. how many years until they give us clan wars or silent planet?
    They've been dangling these carrots for years. My clan hits sss every week and I find little interest in climbing gauntlet and arena. There's nothing left to be gained. I play because I love the game. I just wish it would be further developed.
    As for the developers. They need to communicate publicly more and work on new content.
    How many toons do we need to play the same thing. Out of all my collection. I find i use only about 5 teams. We need new content soon.

OS
    iOS
    I'd steer clear of the Immortals Discord. There is a power tripping, fragile-ego, oblivious mod over there destroying what was built.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueclaw666 View Post
    I'd steer clear of the Immortals Discord. There is a power tripping, fragile-ego, oblivious mod over there destroying what was built.
    That server no longer represents the Immortals. That player/mod is a child, totally clueless and intolerable.

Here is the invite link to the real Immortals server, where one of the game's devs has his own channel to answer questions and receive suggestions: https://discord.com/invite/RcGNqvpMMz

The only rule there is not to ping him @ unless the game goes down.