Troopers! Fewer Eddies, More Allies

I love the trooper sharing part of this game. It's great to see what else is out there, and it really helps when you can use other players' maxed out characters to help you through tough levels.
    BUT! I'm getting tired of everyone just sharing Soldier Eddy, or worse, just the basic Eddy, which means the player probably doesn't even know how to choose a champion.
    I would like to see more players sharing the unique allies they've picked up over the course of the game, so I can try out more diverse combat strategies. I share a 4* level 80 Assassin class Golden Son with an attack-focused talisman build. He is an absolute ass-kicker, and not a common find. Why can't more people share interesting characters? For one thing, it's more fun, and ends up being more trooper badges for you. For another thing, I'm betting most players would rather level up their own Eddies than use somebody else's. When I borrow someone's Eddy, that's one Eddy slot that I can't use to gain experience for my own Eddies. But with allies, I'm much more willing to give up that space, especially if the character is a strategic bonus on a particular level.
    Who's with me?

OS
    Android
    I wish I could, but I'm too busy farming because I hit a wall in the game. My allies aren't strong enough yet.

OS
    iOS
    I prefer to use Eddies as I can hide them ont he bench - unless an ally is 5* with decent talismans and fits the rest of my allies it's quite hard to slot in on the level 10 rifts. I can rotate through half a dozen or so ropey allies on the "secret" levels, but for the rest that I can't use in Rifts I have to drop down to Circle of Fire or similar.

OS
    Android
    yeah, everything that isn't an eddie lowers the chances of someone using it. so in theory you might be right but practicly eddies are the way to go imo.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Okay I have a 4* lvl 80 Warrior Golden Boy with 3 4* maxed resistance (barrier) talismans and 2 4* guardian (safeguard) talismans as my champion. That's the best I can do for now. I need to farm more

OS
    Android
    I use all my troopers every day and I have about 50% Eddies and 50% Allies. I'm capped at level 80 myself due to lack of 3* materials so at the levels I auto-farm it doesn't matter if I use my own level 80 Eddie or someone elses - so instead of benching the trooper Eddies I use theirs to attack and still level the same two Eddies I own, so there's no difference.

There are about 5 Troopers that I use to actually try to progress further in the campaign because they have very powerful characters - I apologize to those owners if they don't see points from me every day, as I don't always successfully unlock the next level.

I do love trying new allies and seeing how other people set them up with Talismans so from that point of view I enjoy using Allies.