OS
    Android

Which 3-set Assassin to level up?

Hello,

Which 3-set Assassin talisman (purple) is the best to level up?

Thank you,
    Reaper-3007

It depends of the char you want to use them on. Chars have diferent stats so maybe you want to raise the magic resistance instead of def or you want to raise the physical or mag attack.
    Usually the best talismans are the assassin talismans, that raise 15% the phys and mag attack. But unfortunately they are the hardest talismans to find. If you are one of the luckiest ones that have the complete 3 talisman set of those, level up them with no doubt.

OS
    iOS
    It depends like the above poster stated. They're all good and fairly similar. Assassin ones are usually the jack of all trades, you can put it on every purple character (it's prob the first set I would Max). If you find the barrier version of the assassin it's easily the rarest talisman in the game, but not a necessity as most enemies at end game due true damage so the MR stat increase is completely negated. If you're running multiple purple characters and don't have a character that produces shields (ie the blue allied soldier), I would run void talismans on all purple characters. If you have a purple character that does physical damage, think about the vampiric set, it only drops the first time you complete the secret level on hard in the underworld.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for the information. Appreciate it guys.