I'm always curious as to what rare bits and pieces people have in their music collections, and Iron Maiden have so many rare and limited releases that this thread is a natural. What unusual Maiden do you have in your collection?

Myself, I managed to score one of the Eddie's Archive box sets (love that crystal shot glass!) I have a couple of picture discs (vinyl): Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, and an interview picture disc (Interview with Adrian Smith). I also have some vinyl singles: From Here to Eternity, 2 Minutes to Midnight, and Flight of Icarus. On cassette, I have the singles for Aces High and the live version of Running Free (1985). On CD, I have the singles for Hallowed Be Thy Name Live (1993), The Wicker Man, Wildest Dreams and Rainmaker. Finally, I have a few VHS Maiden releases, which are more just old than actually rare, but what the hell: From There to Eternity, Maiden England, Raising Hell, and a Metal Hammer Iron Maiden special.

As much as I enjoy what I have, I realize it is a modest collection at best... so come on! Use this thread to brag about your swag! (And, by all means, post pics!)