Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How is the Pharaoh? He looks cool, but I'm wondering if he's any good. I find green characters to be hit or miss.

I want Prisoner Eddie so bad. All my social points are going toward that until I get one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    How is the Pharaoh? He looks cool, but I'm wondering if he's any good. I find green characters to be hit or miss.

I am still getting a feel for him. Got him to level 40 so far. He is a single target attacker, and i was just getting used to Wickerman Eddie with his multi-target attack when i pulled Pharoah.

search me in Troopers under Bryan-3528 and you can view his skills, etc.

Up the Irons!

Looking at Pharaoh Eddie's skills, he's a really tanky reviver. Probably an Eddie better suited to keeping his team alive than being an aggressive attacker himself. Try using him with high damage allies.

OS
    Android
    Pharaoh doesn't sound like he'd suit my play style then. Having played with them a bit from troopers I REALLY want a Samurai and a Carriage Rider; Aces High looks cool from his trailer too

OS
    Android
    Also for reference you should put which Soul you pulled each Eddie from.
    Would help me
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Looking at Pharaoh Eddie's skills, he's a really tanky reviver. Probably an Eddie better suited to keeping his team alive than being an aggressive attacker himself. Try using him with high damage allies.
    that makes perfect sense, i have been using him with lower damage dealer/healers - partially because i wasnt paying close attention, and some of the bosses i simply cant beat right now.

thank you for the tip Kulimar!

Seeing the posts here about all the different Eddies, I can't help but wonder...I know the starting Eddie is a warrior, Wicker Man Eddie is a mage, and Soldier Eddie is a gunner....but what are the rest? Knowing their classes would go really far in helping people get them...spending a bunch of reputation points on warrior or mage souls, only to find out the Eddie you're looking for is a sentinel (or vice versa), seems like it would suck....

So, for all those posting which Eddies they have, please post their class as well.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Now I got:

Eddie (Wrathchild)
    Mummy Eddie
    Soldier Eddie
    Run to the Hills Eddie
    Wicker Man Eddie