Post Talking about DoT, how it works?

Hi, i recently star to play with my talismans and my chars, and i got a pair of burn talismans in a purple golden son, sometimes he deal 3 physicals burns to the enemies doing around 800 of dmg, but i found that against bosses the dmg grows a lot doing around 2800 per burn stack, so it brings to my mind how scales the DoT, i do a test with shock and has a similar funcionality against normal enemies do 800 but against bosses scales till 2000 aprox.

So what you think of my discover?
    Is DoT the ultimate boss killer? (I was able to do around 8000 only with DoT against Belcebu in battlefield (madness)
    Are useful have DoT in your team instead other bonus?

I want know your opinions, grettings to all.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds like it scales with the opponents max HP. My view on DoTs is that they have a chance to happen on hit (so unreliable) and take multiple rounds to work. Non balance I'd rather stack attack/magic and punch/melt the bosses face.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    Sounds like it scales with the opponents max HP. My view on DoTs is that they have a chance to happen on hit (so unreliable) and take multiple rounds to work. Non balance I'd rather stack attack/magic and punch/melt the bosses face.
    agree with that statement. i don't want to pray everytime, that the dot happens. so i would like to have something reliable, like ATK or magic. this happens every time!
    if you got axis bomber boy (warrior) or the assassin troll things might be different, due to their accuracy :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.