Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What Eddies would like to see in the future?

I know I would love the "seafaring" type eddies. Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, Sea of Madness, Run Silent Run Deep, etc. I think those would be really cool. Also Fear of the Dark Eddie and X Factor (Lord of the Flies Eddie!). What would you like to see in future updates ?

I would like to see Dance of Death Eddie, Fear of the Dark Eddie and the one with the pickaxe on the Benjamin Breeg artwork.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    What Eddies would you like to see in the future?
    how do you know the ones you mentioned aren't already there? is there some list of eddies or something? i really wanted to know which eddies have been included in the game

2 Minutes to Midnight Eddie would be my choice. I haven't seen one so I'm assuming there isn't one in game.

OS
    Android
    Is there an Airman Eddie from Aces High? I've seen lots of soldier-y types, but my family is RAF
    Also, +1 to Fear of the Dark Eddie. Apart from anything else he's my daughter's fave.

OS
    Android
    Yay! I look forward to obtaining him at some point!

OS
    Android
    Piece of Mind Eddie... by far. Although his attacks could be really weird... Headbutts everywhere!!!!! LOL

The only eddie I really want them to add is the flight of icarus eddie since it was personally my favorite one besides the final frontier design.

I agree that seafaring Eddies would all be cool. I would also love to see Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie, Mayan (Book of Souls) Eddie, TEARS OF THE CLOWN Eddie (from the concert - Google it), TROOPER Eddie, and Santa Eddie (!!!):

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8