Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vampire hunter eddie

Just got a new ally with a 100 vampire hunter eddie. My God is he amazing. First time I've ever used him and it was awesome. I need one like right now!

OS
    Android
    Where on earth did he get that? The only thing I get are those crazy skeletons and eyeballs

No idea but I'm massively jealous. I've gotten a 5 star pharaoh dog and corrupt general in 2 months of playing from random rare soul drops. Anytime I've ever bought a soul with ironite and trooper points I've gotten 3 star vendor trash.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Guess he was lucky with the rare gunner/assassin souls. IŽd love one, too. But the purple assassin talismans are a pain in the butt to get . Rainmaker Eddie is awesome, too.

OS
    iOS
    Okay, how is he amazing? I have one leveled up to 100 and I don't think he's that great. Am I missing something? What abilities are you using? Maybe I need to level up his talismans better? I only keep him on every team because he's the only reviver that I have.

Do any of my troopers want me to switch to him? I'm OpticSugar-0227 Let me know if you want to try him out.

OS
    iOS
    Yes I'd live to try him out. I am Patrice-1201 my Champion is Pharao Eddie level 86

I sense he requires a unique play style to be effective. From what I've seen, he has potential.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Yes I'd live to try him out. I am Patrice-1201 my Champion is Pharao Eddie level 86
    I just added him as my champion...
    I'll add you tomorrow, as I have hit the limit to the number of troopers I can give the boot to today (I didn't know there was a limit). I'm a big phan of the Pharaoh Eddie, so I'll be happy!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I'll add you tomorrow, as I have hit the limit to the number of troopers I can give the boot to today (I didn't know there was a limit). I'm a big phan of the Pharaoh Eddie, so I'll be happy!
    Thank you so much!! You'll enjoy the invincibility which comes with the Special :-)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Well, I'll keep using your trooper daily regardless of who you put. I've enjoyed your Pharaoh Sun Spirit.

I think Vampire Hunter Eddie is super cool looking, but I don't find him overly useful. That said I don't own him and only use my the ones my troopers have. My sense is he does some massive damage to a single target and if that's what you're looking for he's your guy. His revive is nice too, but I have Pharaoh Eddie so I'd use him for that. I'd def max him out if I got him though! I'd also like to hear how others use him effectively.