Unhappy The RNG of this game is seriously broken

After a lot of rare souls opened, and when i say a lot is a looooooot, everytime i see the eddie red eyes is like winning the lottery. But the point is, when you get the same char many times in a row is not even funny, This is the order of what i got lately when eddie red eyes shown:

Angel of fear, axis bomber (warrior), axis bomber (warrior), angel of fear, angel of fear, Allied bomber (sentinel), allied bomber (sentinel), angel of fear, allied bomber (sentinel).

Seriously im not joking, all from rare souls, because at the moment i only buy skill shards with trooper points.

Come on, there are no more chars than those? I just want a hellhound, nomad or samurai eddie.

Proof:

OS
    Android
    Dude, you have a Gunner Dog and more than one Angel... You're doing better than me. I've complained about this many times. Yesterday I redeemed 99 souls (yes, I know you're not as likely to get nice characters from those) and got only 2 3* characters... I've been playing since the game was released and so far I've got no 5*.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Dude, you have a Gunner Dog and more than one Angel... You're doing better than me. I've complained about this many times. Yesterday I redeemed 99 souls (yes, I know you're not as likely to get nice characters from those) and got only 2 3* characters... I've been playing since the game was released and so far I've got no 5*.
    It is not about if im doing better than you or someone else, it is a fact that always is going to be someone better and worse in everything in life. I am just complaining about the RNG of this game, because there are a lot of chars 4*, and i have got the same ones many times in a row. For me all of them are useless, i just want one of each. I would love a trade system or if i could i would give you one for free.
    And i am siting in almost 2000 regular souls, that are useless for me, i dont open them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    It is not about if im doing better than you or someone else, it is a fact that always is going to be someone better and worse in everything in life. I am just complaining about the RNG of this game, because there are a lot of chars 4*, and i have got the same ones many times in a row. For me all of them are useless, i just want one of each. I would love a trade system or if i could i would give you one for free.
    And i am siting in almost 2000 regular souls, that are useless for me, i dont open them.
    I get what you're saying. What I mean is that there should be a way to get 5* characters for people that dedicate more time to the game. For us that have been playing almost everyday since launch and haven't been rewarded. Trade system would definitely work...
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    I got 2 5 star characters? Samurai and Blue dog King. The rest I upgraded from 4 stars. I don't think there are many five star chars in this game. Axis commander, green General, nomad, rainmaker, vampire hunter, pharaoh. Anymore than that?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I got 2 5 star characters? Samurai and Blue dog King. The rest I upgraded from 4 stars. I don't think there are many five star chars in this game. Axis commander, green General, nomad, rainmaker, vampire hunter, pharaoh. Anymore than that?
    I so far have received a 5* Visions Eddie and The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I so far have received a 5* Visions Eddie and The Nomad
    Same exact thing here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Cyborg Eddie, Children of the Damned (all of them)... There are about 10, the thing is that they have some very interesting abilities, and getting the characters is insanely hard (at least it has been for me)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    TOTALLY Agree the RNG is FUBAR but i wouldnt say its broken i feel its was tweaked in the last update, 12 hours ago i witnessed my missus pull a corrupt general out of a rare soul her second 5* since she started playing a last month she got pharaoh Eddie within a few days of playing.
    Ive been playing since the game was a few days old, The only 5* i got ive had to evolve
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM