Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Well I'll leave it to the game team to announce what happen in the past few weeks...All I can say is that something unexpected happen but anyway the game will be gaining momentum again to becoming a great game.
    thanks for information anyway. you make a great job, even the annoying bots seems to be banned now. i kind of have a little hope for the game.
    it feels good, that someone cares about the game and his customers. keep up the good work!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronic420 View Post
    I have been playing this game from the start and well I really like the game and stuck through it during all its buggy times which I think you have fixed most if not all.
    My question is how much longer till there is new game content ? I am still farming everyday and using my troopers but almost all on my list are not anymore the game is getting boring I just hope new stuff will be coming soon.
    Hi LOTB community!

Apologies for the radio silence.

My name is Kaz and I’m the lead designer of Legacy of the Beast. I’ll post an official introduction tomorrow, but for now I wanted to assure you that the team is here and listening. We’ll be getting more people from the team to join the conversation in the coming weeks.

Just a heads up that we will have a new update releasing very soon that will involve some background improvements, but no player facing changes. The update that follows that one will address tuning issues in the game (we’re looking at those 3 star shard drop rates!), and kill some more bugs. And to answer your question, we do have a large roadmap of awesome new content we are working towards, including new worlds and arena gameplay. More on that later….

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi LOTB community!

My name is Kaz and I’m the lead designer of Legacy of the Beast. I’ll post an official introduction tomorrow, but for now I wanted to assure you that the team is here and listening. We’ll be getting more people from the team to join the conversation in the coming weeks.

Just a heads up that we will have a new update releasing very soon that will involve some background improvements, but no player facing changes. The update that follows that one will address tuning issues in the game (we’re looking at those 3 star shard drop rates!), and kill some more bugs. And to answer your question, we do have a large roadmap of awesome new content we are working towards, including new worlds and arena gameplay. More on that later….

-Kaz
    Thanks for breaking the silence, Kaz. I look forward to hearing more details soon. All the best. -Bill

OS
    Android
    Hi LOTB community!

-Kaz
    Hey!!! Finally someone on the other side!!! Thank you so much for the information, looking forward to the following updates.

Cheers!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info Kaz, be looking forward to that. Until then i´m gonna grind some more...

OS
    iOS

-Kaz
    Thanks to Kaz!

Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Hey!!! Finally someone on the other side!!!
    Cheers!
    I think he is adele in disguise

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Hi LOTB community!

-Kaz
    thank you kaz, you made many people happy, with so few words :-) i'm looking forward to the new updates and i'm really hopefull that things will be better soon . now i'm really okay with waiting a little more.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Thank you Kaz! You make my day!
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

So we'll need 3 patches to have some new contents, it will take months :\
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).