Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Exclamation Devs for Eddie's sake disable Revenge/Revive skills untill fixed

3 dungeons in sequence where you have the mobs with Revenge or Revive skill that freezes the dungeon when you use Blue Soldier reflect. Please disable their effects untill fixed. The problem is not with the reflect shield, but with the skill that somehow loses focus or whatever it does.

It's terribadly disappointing to lose 8 stamina every time, expecially when you caped it at 80.

OS
    Android
    I second this motion. Doesn't matter what the party composition is that reflect vs revenge kills it every time. Cost me 21 stamina and 2 troopers.

OS
    iOS
    I haven't had any issues with the new dungeons freezing and I have run the over and over. I don't usually run the blue soldier as I don't find it needed. Maybe try using another toon in its place for a bit. Reflect isn't needed that farm 10s on auto. The only one that has any difficulty is the gunner one. I agree the the reflect skill shouldn't bug the game but if you notice it giving you problems replace it for a bit to save your troopers and sands. Just a suggestion cause we haven't heard from any rep in weeks.

Eagleknight-9103

OS
    Android
    This bug is really annoying and is keeping me from moving past level 7 on most of these dungeons.

OS
    iOS
    Level 7 is the only one needed o get the god stuff. Got 99% of my 3* evos on Level 7

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Level 7 is the only one needed o get the god stuff. Got 99% of my 3* evos on Level 7
    True, sadly true. Going up does not reward more in any way. For example I got 4 3* rainbow shards the pas 3 days on lvl 7 and none in lvl 10.

But not all my team is lvl 80 with maxed talis so I need Blue Soldier to survive and do damage in some dungeons, I think many people is in this same state, so we need blue soldier a little bit more.

This bug is very disappointing, losing 8 stamina and a trooper really make me a sad panda.

OS
    Android
    Good to know I can just keep grinding level 7 and not miss out - thanks!

OS
    iOS
    If you can't auto level 10 (extra gold) then level 7 is all that is needed. I try to do level 10 for the 10k gold.

edited for typo.

OS
    Android
    Wow, thanks for advice, I thought starting from level 8 you have a chance to get 3* evo.

But RNG is not increase only one 3* evo rainbow shards in a 80 sands row...
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS