Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

stuck on title screen - please reinstall & try to login

Hello, I have a problem here starting the app...
    After opening the game it suddenly open safari asking to authorize facebook (already done) then it goes back to the game and then again to safari asking the same thing all over again in a loop
    I got iPad Air 2 and I tried to download again the app but is not working....ideas?

I am experiencing the same issue

Running on my phone Apple 6s.

I still have the problem though I tried all the options, it automatically open Safari in a costant loop

OS
    Android
    Please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so our support team can investigate. Please mention "Facebook loop"

What information should we include in the email regarding the facebookloop?
    *UPDATE* I get the Facebook loop on both of my devices, iPhone 6s, and an iPad Pro 9.5" both are up to date OS IOS 9.3.2 and have at least 80 gigs of space remaining. I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling and the game seemed to run fine with a fresh install, and a new account. When I got to the part in the game where you can log out the account, and enter the older account ID it started the Facebook loop again.

I know I could start over, but I am hesitant to do so because this may occur again. And I would lose the progress I have made so far. I was rank 28ish had 3star Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, and Soldier Eddie, all level 60, with each having talismans, and this isn't even taking in to account all the support characters I had collected. I am frustrated over this waiting for a fix.
    Last edited by Gernak; 07-13-2016 at 07:20 AM.

I'm having this problem also now. Sent in a support request..
    I get this on 2 separate android devices. Seems to be another server issue. Right before it began I was disconnected and saw errors when the game tried to reconnect. I assume server issue right at that time. Afterwards when it would log in again, I just get facebook loop over and over. I've tried many different things, clear cache, data, reinstall. Try to log in to roadhouse account first, facebook first, removing the apps on facebook, changing the apps permissions, turning off wifi mid way through log in, different combinations of actions with facebook log in. Can't do anything about it till it gets squared away on the server end.
    Last edited by ir0nfist; 07-13-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    The only way out is through.

Any new information on this? Is there s problem being looked into?

I would like to hear something on this as well. This is starting the second day for me being effected by this. I dropped some cash on this game as well. I would like to be able to play.

I had 6 different eddies my account was level 23. I had one 4 star creature. I enjoyed the game.....

I have reinstalled, cleared cache, taken off facebook and readded it.... the problem seems to be on the game server side. I have a friend that is not effected by this.... he is playing fine.

Some kind of response/update would be nice.

Same problem with my account. Facebook Loop Box. 2 Days without play.

I bought a beginner pack on 07/12/16 and received 24h double XP. After a few minutes playing... Not longer connect and i've lost the bonus (18h Double XP).
    Send a e-mail to 'support@ironmaidenlegacy.com' but never got a answer.

After cleared cache... the game appears a 'Start' button and i can create another account. But i want to play with my first account. Had a Pharaoh Dog 4 stars.

Disappointed with support team.

Nexus 4 - Android 5.1.1

I have the same problem probably.

is forever carrying my account. but in this case I created the account by roundhouse games and not for facebook

MOTO X 2014 - ANDROID 6.0