OS
    Android

MACL12 Garden of Fear lvl IX & X

This is mainly addressed to the devs of the game but if anyone has something that can help me, please feel free to do it.
    I have been slamming Garden of Fear last week hunting those Rage talismans and up till Friday last week everything was good. I probably did more than 50-60 runs on levels 9 & 10 with no problem, no errors, no MACL12 and had no loss not even one. My team was Navigator & Eternity Eddies and Sentinel Corrupt Droid, The Clairvoyant & Magus Corrupt Rescuer who freezes everybody and the rest of the team just kills them in 2 turns.
    My problem here is that from Saturday morning last week I have this MACL12 every time I win, right after The Dragon King dies and starts falling a part I get this MACL12 shit pop up which means 15 SOT lost, no trooper badges and loot. I probably tried these levels 10-15 times since then and every time is the same: Dragon King falling a part-MACL12 right a way. Some will say that I had bad connection, to them I can say: NO
    I tried the other garden floors and had no problem, I checked my WIFI speed at home-blasting fast, also I have very good 4g from my phone provider and I restated all of my routers, modems and phones just to be on the safe side, no change. As you can see nothing should have had gone wrong but it does. How in hell can I get those Rage talismans when they are only available on lvl 9 & 10 in Garden of Fear when the game doesn't let me!
    I found out that I can kill DK very quick with Eternity Eddie applying marks on him and one of the Magus toons hits him with about 20k for each mark. I was thinking that if I use different way of killing DK, the error isn't gonna happen so I used GRE for that and still I got this MACL12 pop up again.
    Just for the hell of it I will try again today but I am sure I will see MACL12 soon after DK is dead.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    This is mainly addressed to the devs of the game but if anyone has something that can help me, please feel free to do it.
    I have been slamming Garden of Fear last week hunting those Rage talismans and up till Friday last week everything was good. I probably did more than 50-60 runs on levels 9 & 10 with no problem, no errors, no MACL12 and had no loss not even one. My team was Navigator & Eternity Eddies and Sentinel Corrupt Droid, The Clairvoyant & Magus Corrupt Rescuer who freezes everybody and the rest of the team just kills them in 2 turns.
    My problem here is that from Saturday morning last week I have this MACL12 every time I win, right after The Dragon King dies and starts falling a part I get this MACL12 shit pop up which means 15 SOT lost, no trooper badges and loot. I probably tried these levels 10-15 times since then and every time is the same: Dragon King falling a part-MACL12 right a way. Some will say that I had bad connection, to them I can say: NO
    I tried the other garden floors and had no problem, I checked my WIFI speed at home-blasting fast, also I have very good 4g from my phone provider and I restated all of my routers, modems and phones just to be on the safe side, no change. As you can see nothing should have had gone wrong but it does. How in hell can I get those Rage talismans when they are only available on lvl 9 & 10 in Garden of Fear when the game doesn't let me!
    I found out that I can kill DK very quick with Eternity Eddie applying marks on him and one of the Magus toons hits him with about 20k for each mark. I was thinking that if I use different way of killing DK, the error isn't gonna happen so I used GRE for that and still I got this MACL12 pop up again.
    Just for the hell of it I will try again today but I am sure I will see MACL12 soon after DK is dead.
    for me 2 or 3 maclo at level 10 saturday night just after the boss was killed and no maclo since
    Do you still have maclo today too?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    for me 2 or 3 maclo at level 10 saturday night just after the boss was killed and no maclo since
    Do you still have maclo today too?
    I tried lvl X GoF today right after I made this post and it was fine. I hope it will stay like this
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I tried lvl X GoF today right after I made this post and it was fine. I hope it will stay like this
    good news for you
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Now it's back again this shit MACL12!
    Common, guys! How am I supposed to get those Rage talismans if your game keeps crashing on me? It's all the same, right after I kill the DK and I get this error. I tried restarting my phone and everything else that could be the reason for a bad connection and still I get it. And please, fix this stupid lvl X in GOD, this dead MCR is freezing the game!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise