Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    436
    Cameron and Otaviano not sure if you are aware of this but Lamia isn't part of the game team any longer You probably won't get a reply. Have you sent an email and logged a support call? If not then I would do that and support will fix the problem for you

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sao Paulo / Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    Thanks PerthEddie ....
    I only sent an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com , and I have recived a ticket number....
    am very worried principaly becouse today we will recive a rare assassin soul, and I have to play with my troopers, they are very good ones finally , and I dont want to lose them.... do you have any idea how can I at least send a msg for them?
    Thanks !!!!!

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sao Paulo / Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    Please .... anyone help... what can I do?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Yorkshire
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    More than three weeks unable to play for me now.
    Candace does not appear to be involved any more. I am now dealing with someone who seems to be wilfully misunderstanding my emails. It's very frustrating.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaviano View Post
    Thanks PerthEddie ....
    I only sent an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com , and I have recived a ticket number....
    am very worried principaly becouse today we will recive a rare assassin soul, and I have to play with my troopers, they are very good ones finally , and I dont want to lose them.... do you have any idea how can I at least send a msg for them?
    Thanks !!!!!
    You can't send a message to them in game. If any of them post on here you can PM them. I have the same problem as you. I messaged some on the forum but I know that when I get back into the game I will have lost a lot of troopers.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    647
    This isn't good. I wonder if the game is getting dropped?....
    Seems like it's probably been hemorrhaging money, it's going to need some big production support I feel.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sao Paulo / Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    3 weeks???? Thats is terrible.... i cannot handle for all this time.... i hope they fixed fast.
    I dont believe that... 9ne game with this kind of bug. You expend a lot of money, and in the finish you lost all for a bug???? Isnt correct. I would like to know how the responsable will reward us for being so strassfull, like i am now, i dont know if ill lost all that im played, all troopers, all caracters.... is very very frustraiting.... if wasnt for maiden, i had quitr this... but see all eddies is very good... soo if anyone from the team read this, please fix this kind of bug, i think cannot play is the worse bug could exist.

  8. #68
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,197
    for all those who struggle with the loading problem, i can recommend this thread, this could help some of you

    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Run-LOTB-in-PC

    i'm playing on bluestacks and the game works very well. there are other emulatiors which can also be used...


    Ashamed to be a mofo ;(


  9. #69
    Senior Member MetalWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    for all those who struggle with the loading problem, i can recommend this thread, this could help some of you

    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Run-LOTB-in-PC

    i'm playing on bluestacks and the game works very well. there are other emulatiors which can also be used...

    Most recent update of the bluestack is much better,lots of additional features for config,which I was previously missing for graphic,ram,cpu settings.
    I've tested LOTB today for hours on it,very steady,certainly! a great choice among emulators.

    Name:  CPU4.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  129.3 KB
    Name:  G-support4.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  142.6 KB

    I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.



    Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

  10. #70
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Most recent update of the bluestack is much better,lots of additional features for config,which I was previously missing for graphic,ram,cpu settings.
    I've tested LOTB today for hours on it,very steady,certainly! a great choice among emulators.
    do you have bluestacks 2? i have the old one and cannot find the settings...but i'm still drunk ATM


    Ashamed to be a mofo ;(


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •