Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have also been unable to play the game due to this facebook loop, I've contacted support and receveid only a automated reply. Is there anything I can do to keep my account? Use to playing on an ipad air 2 flawlessly until those server attacks and now I'm stuck...

OS
    Android
    Hi everyone,

I checked with the game team. It seems the underlying issue of this login loop is a conflict of data in your game. For each person that experiences this it requires a detailed look at the data to find the issue and fix it because it's different on each account. The good news is that your game data is fine - you won't lose any items or progress, but since the game doesn't know how to handle the conflict it prevents you from playing. The team is working on a fix that will allow the game to automatically deal with any data conflicts on its own and move on.

The team is urgently working on a fix as I have let them know that it is a growing issue.

Also the support team appreciates your patience - with the server issues recently they are being inundated with emails and are doing their best to answer everyone as quick as they can.
    Last edited by Lamia; 07-14-2016 at 10:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Any update on this? For me the problem started couple of hours ago so it seems that it is still spreading...

Nice question, it's more than a week waiting
    I am starting to lose interest though I even spent money here.

Well, FF is coming out ad well soon...

I have the same problem, uninstalled, install again, recovered my account and the loop begins. I've also has the starter pack with my account, i am at level 28...3 eddies 3 star

- Wickerman, almost at lv 60
    - Mummy eddit at lvl 60
    - Killers eddie at lvl 50
    - Soldier eddie at lvl 40 (2 star)

- Soldier of ain at level 80..... 4 star

And many others with 3 star

I gave 5 star review on the game (Android), but i rhink i will low it to 2 star becouse of this

So, i will loose daily bonuses.....
    Last edited by techmaster; 07-18-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Similar issue - Roadhouse login not FaceBook. Started right around 11AM yesterday... before that was in and out of the game without issue.

I even went as far as completely wiping my phone, setting it up as a new device, and instalilng only Legacy on it - same results.

If you're affected, you need to email support. it's the only way they can properly track and understand the scope of this issue. That's what I did.

But realistically - we're only a few weeks into the game being live in production... there's no doubt other nasty bugs yet to bubble up so take things with a grain of salt... it's gonna take time for them to get things stable.

Congratulations to support team, my account is normal again and no Facebook loop....i think others would not have this issue again

5 stars at Google Play

OS
    iOS
    Good for you, but I just recieved an e-mail from the support team saying that they can't solve my FB loop issue at the moment and that they'll e-mail me as soon as they could. Their response time is great, reacted within 24 hours, but this issue is in some cases obiously something they can't handle and for a game on the market, that's really bad news.

I was having the same problem for days.
    Then today I made an new clean install, inserted my facebook account again and was able to quickly hit start before it normally disappears.
    The started button stayed in a dark blue color for some time and finally the game started loading for like 5 minutes and then it turned out in a black screen.
    I closed the app was able to log normally by the facebook account without looping anymore, but it doesn’t load the main page of the game(the map selection).

So, basically I was able to get past the facebook loop but I’m stuck in a infinite loading.

Anyway, I have no idea if it's relacionated with the facebook loop, can someone try?

**** UPDATE ***
    Reinstalled again and the game works fine now. Except that after my first battle I lost all the map progress but at least it works.
    Last edited by ique96; 07-20-2016 at 02:39 PM.

OS
    iOS
    You're playing on IOS or Android?