Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bugs after buy a x2 xp day

I spent 100 ironite for a double xp day.
    But I have a lot of problems now to connect.

Maybe it's a sign to go out with the sun instead of playing.
    Yesterday problems have began but I thought It will be ok after a night.....of course no.

Today I uninstall the game and install again. I connect this my account, I have all my gold, ironite, level....ok
    Instead of yesterday, I take the 2x xp bonus to advance.
    But the problem is worse.
    Some level I had 3 stars disapeared. I can't connect, I reinstall a second time

Finally I can't play....

I think I'll install Pokemon go today. I hate them but I would like to play a game without bugs a few days.

Please devs, I know you do your best for the next update but now, we can't play....
    I didn't buy the legendary pack because of bugs.
    Maybe I'll stop spend money for a game that it doesn't finish.
    aschendor-9158 lvl 99

Kaijester the Unmodly officially join this group...therefore I'm gonna be out of action until game is fixed. Have fun everyone...my advice is to clear your shards and runes to avoid the FB loop bug (which is caused by data conflict)

(Resist installing Pokemon Go that is just released in my country..)

I've joined the group too !
    Game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install I can play only one battle. After that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one. Restarting game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    I've joined the group too !
    Game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install I can play only one battle. After that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one. Restarting game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again.
    Me Too!!!!

OS
    iOS
    I've joined the same group now & even though I have a Lvl 100 Axis Commander I have had enough of this pos train wreck & uninstalled.
    Even freemium games should not be allowed to be released in this appallingly bad condition.
    Last edited by Jaylo; 08-09-2016 at 12:03 AM.

I think I have the same thing. Just the cloud Eddie background and doesn't go anywhere

OS
    Android
    Hi peeps,

I'll be hanging out here as well while waiting for a reply from support to resolve the issue.
    Issue occurred last weekend and already having withdrawal from not being able to log in and play, boo!
    Trooper for hire!
    Add me: songster69-9032

11 days and not a bleeding word from the support team. Where's the group and how do I join?

OS
    iOS
    The group are the people in this thread with the appalling game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install can play only one battle, after that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one, restart game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again bug.

Oh, stupid me. I joined that group 2 weeks ago.