I Lost my Eddie :(

I just start a game and after 2 hours run out a money to make upgrade so i decide to sell some minions which i don't use in battle. So i start check all with 2 stars since in battle i use guys with 3 stars. After that i notice that i also sold a Wickerman Eddie (second you get, this on fire) !!!!!!! ????

How it's even possible, i get him from story, how get/buy him back, where !!!! I think eddie shouldn't be possible to sell or there should be some warning that i going to sold a story related character, or there should be always a option to buy back this kind of characters.

So right now i don't know what to do, start game all over again ?

PS: Sorry for my English.

I probably would just keep playing. There are other great Eddies out there and you can get another Wicker Man Eddie from souls. For the future, you can click the little lock on the character screen and it will prevent you from selling that character in the future.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Yes. Better use the lock icon in the future...

You should e-mail customer service (should be in the settings menu in the game). They will probably give it back to you. Some other people had a similar issue and I believe they fixed it for them.

I keep playing but don't get mummy Eddie for finishing Egipt (3 skulls, normal),Should i get him ?
    Now i'm on 3 world and still only basic Eddie, i fell that game is missing something.

You can get Mummy Eddie from normal souls. Pretty easy to pull actually. You also get three Eddies in the main campaign. It shows that in the rewards section on the main screen.