Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beast defead in madness without respawn and very easy.

Hi yesterday i can past the number of the beast in madness in my first round, i do this with a tricky allie. My got a purple golden son and i level up till 4* lvl 80. Because i used one from my tropers and i found that he can hits like a truck, but i was ignoring their ability "inmortality". This ability for 5 energy give you two turns of resistence, with this you can never die in any stage at least you face someone with steal or a two blue angels, virtually you can pass any level with this dishonoruable strategy.

My team was carrige rider eddie 4*, pharaoh eddie 5* and wickerman eddie 3*
    Purple golden son and allied soldier blue

I just spawn inmortality every two turns (one in first round for an blue angel) and face the beast with the same strategy, the beast can cancel the resistence but probably you will live to cast again, and when started their transformation i used carrige rides special to kill him, he dont become phase two and died with this result and in the first run i felt more difficult beat in hard. I share this with you if you can't get your legendary soul i hope this works for you as work for me.

Grettings to all, btw i go a 5* Child of dammed (red) i want a axis general, or a yellow child is ok.

OS
    Android
    perfect i tried it and it works great. unfortunalty i beat it weeks ago, but for others, who struggle with the beast this is huge :-)

btw: red cotd is great!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    When you kill him with CR Eddie, he glitches and does not respawn. It's a bug.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the tip blkthunder.
    Last edited by jakalope; 09-16-2016 at 11:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Nice. Now I need the secret on how to get the purple Golden Son to spawn

You can get from 2* purple/yellow souls or with the 3* yellow or purple rare souls, he is a 3* and i dont think that is hard to get i've got 3 at least atm.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Nice. Now I need the secret on how to get the purple Golden Son to spawn
    The secret is.....find someone else who has one

I do, but I haven't leveled it up yet it's not of much use.

Now that I've just looked at its skills, I need to make upgrading it a priority.

OS
    Android
    i have CR eddie, and can't kill that shit boss with 75% life because he don't die and change form........i try to use prisoner to seal his magic, use CR special, alliance general, and nothing in normal mode and he kill my full 5* CR sometimes!!! with my full 5* team wtf?
    How to beat him and sealed his shit magic?
    i hate that level, shitest of the game without the secret to beat him easily

Thanks
    Last edited by blade685; 11-08-2016 at 06:49 PM.

OS
    iOS
    CR killing the boss without the beast changing form was a bug --- a huge bug. it was fixed .. now you have to do it the old fashioned way .. ie - with a strong team Enjoy. i do know that in madness his fury will hit you for atleast 15K .. so have an epic healer and your eddie with HP more than 15K and a hitter OR some one who has a shield (blue soldier , gunner cotd etc) .. its not that difficult

OS
    Android
    You used to be able to use SoL Eddie to steal his buff to accomplish the same thing, but I don't think that works anymore either.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?