Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i opened 10 rare souls yesterday that i collected over a period of time ... i got a few puppies a couple of ox looking cult members and my 4th speed of light eddie and 3rd mummy eddie ... YAY ME .. #excited
    PS - sarcasm

OS
    iOS
    Hi jpmusic . I would like to show you my path in this game, just to asure you that things are not so bad and good drops and fun times are awaiting you (as for me also since I have no rare Eddies)
    I also don't have any luck with Rare souls, opened like 30-40 of them and all I got were standard Eddies, Speed of light, RTTH. From Rare soul I got Mummy Eddie but I don't use him for now, he is in leveling and talisman upgrade.
    I use Soldier Eddie with almost all talismans lvl 50, Allied Soldier (magus - blue) with lvl 40+ talismans. Without this Allied Soldier, I would be at 1/2 of the game. Right now I manage to finish 3* Underworld - Hard - The Prissoner and just started madness.
    Beside this two, I use either Demon Dog 4* (he gets critical chance so I manage to hit for 21.000 dmg) or as I found today, started to level up Golden Son Warrior ...he does AOE Physical damage with chance of critical so its like my Demon Dog cloned 5 times ...on this warrios, I have Guardian Fierce talismans at lvl 40-50 ...
    As for my Troopers, I have 50 of them, most are The Nomad, Pharaoh Eddie, Samurai Eddie. I use this high level fighters to try and advance 1-2 stages or at lest complete some of them with 3*.

So, Soldier Eddie (has an excelent healing all team skill), Allied Soldier with Reflect and mostly Warrior allies with talismans on lvl 40-50 are helping me everyday go closer to finishing the game.

I have almost 600 regular souls and I stopped using them when I learned to play with troopers I mention above.
    Also I have 2100 Ironite. Spent some on 10 rare pack souls but got nothing worth it.
    Trooper badges - 3 x times on Rare Gun/Assasin soul got me crap. Rare Warr/Mag/Sentinel soul also got me nothing. So I stopped using them and will save them to buy Skill shard.

I am keeping all my Eddies and all allies got from Rare soul, as I read on forums, in the future you can recycle Eddies (and maybe all other double stuff) for something else.

So don't loose hope, yes, game is bugged, I loose some items every day but still its fun

OS
    iOS
    If you're patient and you get a decent team together from basic souls: blue and green allied soldiers. You can finish the game just by upgrading your talismans. This will allow you to farm almost every level of the rift providing you with enough rare souls that at some point you'll beat the random number generator and start getting some of the exotic 4 star and 5 star characters.
    I'd just bank skill shards early on until you get soldier Eddie or something else decent enough to spend them on.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    I've already finished the game, so no problems there... I'm just looking to collect some more interesting characters
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    I've already finished the game, so no problems there... I'm just looking to collect some more interesting characters
    Do you know about this thread, it offers a logical best use of Ironite

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ory-of-Ironite

OS
    iOS
    check out my luck at book of souls from few hrs ago.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    check out my luck at book of souls from few hrs ago.
    at least you got one 4* character, that's not as bad as it seems even it is a crappy one ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Got a 4* from red trooper soul : an Eddie-thenormal one, yay

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    at least you got one 4* character, that's not as bad as it seems even it is a crappy one ;-)
    hahaha! you didn't notice that I got the Jesus! ( credit was mentioned )

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    I almost made up my mind after seeing kaijesters toons again to buy the assassin rare souls, then I realized what everyone is complaining about: they must have nerfed the drop rate on toons as well. I e dumped hundreds of rare souls since the update and gotten about 4 4* characters. :/
    I really want some of those gunner toons, but wow what a risk.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.