Thread: Energy talisman

OS
    iOS

Energy talisman

Does not appear to steal power, it does add power, but I'd like it to steal power from the enemy as per the description. Can anyone else confirm this?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    where did you get those? i'm searching for weeks for the third one. would like to try them. i farmed kingdom of sand on madness but got extremly unlucky i guess...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    think i got mine in battlefield madness
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.
    ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...
    Even in this case, it's not like the 3* rainbows don't drop... its just that 9/upgrade is just too many!
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

OS
    iOS
    Could someone please confirm what this talisman is supposed to do, in terms of what "energy augment" means?
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
    On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
    I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
    More testing is required.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
    On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
    I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
    More testing is required.
    Cheers, they should display a description of its effect when you equip it once it's fixed.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I've been farming kingdom of the sands (mostly crucible of pain) for 3 weeks to get my third energy talisman and today I got 2 in a row. -_-'

I've noticed the same thing, it doesn't steal power from ennemies but seems to "generate" power. :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)