Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Energy talisman

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    647

    Energy talisman

    Does not appear to steal power, it does add power, but I'd like it to steal power from the enemy as per the description. Can anyone else confirm this?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

  2. #2
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,197
    where did you get those? i'm searching for weeks for the third one. would like to try them. i farmed kingdom of sand on madness but got extremly unlucky i guess...


    Ashamed to be a mofo ;(


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    think i got mine in battlefield madness
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    647
    I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

  5. #5
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.
    ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...


    Ashamed to be a mofo ;(


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Tirana, Albania
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...
    Even in this case, it's not like the 3* rainbows don't drop... its just that 9/upgrade is just too many!
    Cthulhum-4956

    Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

    Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    Could someone please confirm what this talisman is supposed to do, in terms of what "energy augment" means?
    mammy-7388

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    647
    It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
    On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
    I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
    More testing is required.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
    On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
    I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
    More testing is required.
    Cheers, they should display a description of its effect when you equip it once it's fixed.
    mammy-7388

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    I've been farming kingdom of the sands (mostly crucible of pain) for 3 weeks to get my third energy talisman and today I got 2 in a row. -_-'

    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
    I've noticed the same thing, it doesn't steal power from ennemies but seems to "generate" power. :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •