Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    693

    Hello, I'm Reeb99

    Been playing this game for a couple weeks since it was announced MAA2 was shutting down. I must say, THIS GAME ROCKS! Literally and figuratively. Been a Maiden fan since the late 80's, but only saw them once in the early 90's. Best concert band I've ever seen.

    I'm sure I'll be around this game for a while. I'm currently running a 4* level 80 soldier Eddie(C), 4* Magus Allied Soldier, and a freshly pulled Alliance General. I'll be switching my champion over to the Alliance General as soon as I get his talismans squared away.

    Trooper code Reeb99-9320. I have plenty of room for more troopers at the moment. Don't be shy! I'll take anyone that is active on most days.

  2. #2
    Senior Member jpmusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    232
    Added, cheers!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

    Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

    RisenOsiris-7856

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    693
    Accepted everyone that added me so far. I must say, those are some pretty impressive accounts. I have a long ways to go to get anywhere near those. I'll get everyone trooper points later when I'm farming easier stuff for runes and a better talisman setup for my AG. Thanks for the adds!

  4. #4
    Senior Member jpmusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Accepted everyone that added me so far. I must say, those are some pretty impressive accounts. I have a long ways to go to get anywhere near those. I'll get everyone trooper points later when I'm farming easier stuff for runes and a better talisman setup for my AG. Thanks for the adds!
    You will it just takes time (and some luck with the shards and runes)
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

    Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

    RisenOsiris-7856

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    693
    Question for my Troopers:

    Would you rather have the Alliance General or Soldier Eddie as my champ? General is level 98 now, with max level buff and level 2 attack. I still have a long ways to go on talismans though, with only one at 5 stars. Soldier Eddie is nothing special, stuck at 80**** for now, but easy to hide while on auto farm mode. I do have a boatload of troopers now though, and I'm guessing that's mostly because of the general.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 09-26-2016 at 05:26 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

    Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

  6. #6
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Question for my Troopers:

    Would you rather have the Alliance General or Soldier Eddie as my champ? General is level 98 now, with max level buff and level 2 attack. I still have a long ways to go on talismans though, with only one at 5 stars. Soldier Eddie is nothing special, stuck at 80**** for now, but easy to hide while on auto farm mode. I do have a boatload of troopers now though, and I'm guessing that's mostly because of the general.
    Alliance General is amazing! I have him and he's a core part of my team. Once you get his talismans at 5*s then you should def run him as your lead. At least get 2 to 5*s and the rest at 4 before you put him up front.

    I'd recommend you use soldier eddie in the meantime because Eddies are easier to run on harder missions for more advanced allies.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    I agree! Alliance general is an outstanding art ally, he can deal a shit ton of dmg in no time! And steal fury and energy! You can go with alot of def talismans since his dmg scales with hp, he hits for like 4k and i have 5 4* talismans the other one is 3*... But that just tells how good he is, it may rely on alot of rng when getting energy but he is one of the main reason i can beat certain lvls, for example my team gets rekt by number of the beast (THE FURY NOT THE LVL) on madness, when the beast was gonna use it i relied on the general to get me that 3 energy, then i had 7 energy which is enough for my nomad's ability which vanishes people, i used it... EVERYONE GOT VANISH, then cuz assassin beast has like no hp, i killed him in one turn! And thats how i beat madness NOTB for the first time
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  8. #8
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Question for my Troopers:

    Would you rather have the Alliance General or Soldier Eddie as my champ? General is level 98 now, with max level buff and level 2 attack. I still have a long ways to go on talismans though, with only one at 5 stars. Soldier Eddie is nothing special, stuck at 80**** for now, but easy to hide while on auto farm mode. I do have a boatload of troopers now though, and I'm guessing that's mostly because of the general.
    I've been using the Allied General for a while now, and I must say, it makes a huge difference once you get him outfitted with level 100 talismans... He's does an amazing job supporting the team by stealing power and/or fury from the enemy, and his grand strategy ability gives your team some really hard-hitting buffs... increasing the chance of crits!

    Each time I swap him out with another ally (maybe to use some fellow troopers)... I definitely feel the loss.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I've been using the Allied General for a while now, and I must say, it makes a huge difference once you get him outfitted with level 100 talismans... He's does an amazing job supporting the team by stealing power and/or fury from the enemy, and his grand strategy ability gives your team some really hard-hitting buffs... increasing the chance of crits!

    Each time I swap him out with another ally (maybe to use some fellow troopers)... I definitely feel the loss.
    Only have 3 troopers using him, and these 3 times a day Cyborg has a party with 40k criticals..WANT HIM BADLY
    Tom-7714

  10. #10
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Only have 3 troopers using him, and these 3 times a day Cyborg has a party with 40k criticals..WANT HIM BADLY
    I'm right there with ya bro.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •