Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    If you get a kill using it, Eddie attacks again.
    Oh, so like you get a free turn? Like the Warrior CotD?
    (Why didn't they just say "getting a kill with this skill gives you an extra turn"?)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Oh, so like you get a free turn? Like the Warrior CotD?
    (Why didn't they just say "getting a kill with this skill gives you an extra turn"?)
    It's not exactly the same, since you don't get to choose what ability to do next. You automatically get another Bullet Trace attack, loop repeats until you attack and don't kill an enemy.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    ahhh... got it... thanks for clearing that up!

Bullet Trace has gotten me out of a jam in certain situations, definitely a killer skill.

OS
    Android
    I found that you can force-quit the game immediately after spending a skill shard if it comes up with something that you don't like (like acrid smoke) and when you load the game back up, the shard is still unused and it didn't apply to that skill (it's like un-doing) - at least on iOS.

That's helpful if you decide you want to spend the skill shard on another character... but if you apply it to the same character, it will *always* come up as the same skill (ie: acrid smoke). No matter how many days you wait, or if you use shards on other characters and go back to that character to use another shard... it will still come up the same. It's like it has pre-determined your RNG fate... and you can never re-roll (even though you can 'undo').

So this hack is a little useful, but not really cheating.
    I've had some crashes right after doing something like that and when I come back the same 'random' try comes up the same so I suspect there is a random seed number attached to my game. For example, I used a rare soul and it came up 'corrupt ox soul (whatever the name)', then there was a game error. I went through the sequence several times and the same character came up, then error-disconnect.

I then switched to a different android device, cashed in the soul, 'corrupt ox..' showed up AGAIN, and then the game continued from there. It's so statistically unlikely that I have to guess there something about my account number/whatever controlling that regardless of the device I'm using to access the game (or that specific soul random roll was tracked and saved on the server end the first time and applied to every instance after).

(which is fine with me, it does throw a monkey wrench at cheating attempts)

OS
    Android
    I found that you can force-quit the game immediately after spending a skill shard if it comes up with something that you don't like (like acrid smoke) and when you load the game back up, the shard is still unused and it didn't apply to that skill (it's like un-doing) - at least on iOS.

That's helpful if you decide you want to spend the skill shard on another character... but if you apply it to the same character, it will *always* come up as the same skill (ie: acrid smoke). No matter how many days you wait, or if you use shards on other characters and go back to that character to use another shard... it will still come up the same. It's like it has pre-determined your RNG fate... and you can never re-roll (even though you can 'undo').

So this hack is a little useful, but not really cheating.
    thank you for the hint. at least you would have the free chance to look, if acrid smoke rises. if so, you can choose another character to boost. this is pretty usefull although you cannot do anything about it.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.