Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Down?!?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Didn't work for me. The moment I log in with facebook it keeps in the loading screen.

Seens I lost all my progress, my games, my eddies, my purchases, everything, I can't log in with my account again.

the game is over for me T.T
    Contact support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, last time my account was blocked they helped me out.

Hope it gets fixed
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Didn't work for me. The moment I log in with facebook it keeps in the loading screen.

Seens I lost all my progress, my games, my eddies, my purchases, everything, I can't log in with my account again.

the game is over for me T.T
    As well as the steps jp mentioned Try FORCE STOP after facebook login, then reload the game Good luck
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    As well as the steps jp mentioned Try FORCE STOP after facebook login, then reload the game Good luck

What's Force Stop?

OS
    iOS
    Is your blue loading bar stuck at about 75%? If it is you have got the problem some players have got where we are locked out of our accounts. If the Android fixes the other guys have told you to do don't work then all you can do is email support on the address jpmusic mentioned................... and sit around for weeks waiting for a fix
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 09-17-2016 at 01:13 AM.

OS
    iOS
    What's Force Stop?

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Is your blue loading bar stuck at about 75%? If it is you have got the problem some players have got where we are locked out of our accounts. If the Android fixes the other guys have told you to do don't work then all you can do is email support on the address jpmusic mentioned................... and sit around for weeks waiting for a fix
    That's exactly my problem...

I suppose it starte after I bought some gold with ironite from the shop, was the only different thing I did in the last days...

"Lost my life, lst my dreams..."

I'm not in the mood to start it over again... My Eddies, my team... Really sad.

OS
    Android
    Even after the update, still can't play. Sad game's out for me.

OS
    Android
    My game keeps crashing, today even worse then yesterday. I can't play a single level, I can't even check out my team anymore. Tried deleting the cache and force stopped, but it didn't help - now it won't continue after the Start button. It's driving me crazy, literally.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

Hi Frost,

As mentioned above, if you haven't already, please reach out to our support team at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for help.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Frost,

As mentioned above, if you haven't already, please reach out to our support team at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for help.
    Hi! I just sent an e-mail to the support. Hope I can play again