9 50.00%
  • Magus Allied Soldier

3 16.67%
  • Hellhound

3 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I'd look at the developers threads in the General Discussion forum. Magus Allie dis getting nerfed and many characters are getting tweaked. If you don't need to upgrade to finish a world, I would wait for the update and the dust to clear. If you can't wait, then Soldier Eddie is your best bet.

OS
    iOS
    alright,thanks guys for your suggestions,i'll send him on a paid vacation to Caribbean for now,he can take his harpy girl friend with him.
    hopefully when he returns he will be more powerful and evolved.
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 09-27-2016 at 03:57 PM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Ended up boosting both CR Eddie and Blue Allied Soldier, along with a Hellhound. Of course the Blue Soldier is getting nerfed, but I still think he'll be helpful. Soldier Eddie helped me finish the game and is a great jack of all trades, but frankly - got a little bored with him. Next decision (which should happen this week) will be Green Souless Demon or Soldier Eddie. I've been neglectful on Sentinels, so SE will likely once again get pushed aside...

And recently - have been using Samurai more than both CR or Soldier Eddie. He's a beast!
    Nicko-0517