Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Weird Farming experience : 2* red evo runes are pain in the neck

Hello everyone,

Today i was farming for just bloody 4 - 2* red evo runes. I am going to evolve my 2 - 4* fierce talismans to 5*. But no drops with 5 hours of farming! I have almost farmed every world from ailing kingdom to underworld, i have spent at least 10 rounds in each stage.Weird thing is i got a lot of 3* red evo and 3* rainbow evo runes. When i search for 3* ones, i got 2* instead.

I wonder do this game have a special code that makes it harder for the item you need as priority?!? Any experience will be appreciated.

OS
    Android
    Red ones appear mostly on Battlefield and Underworld, Hard or Madness should do it. Keep trying, mate... There is no way around it
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    I have the same luck...errr bad luck on these same ones. i cant evolve any of my red talisman right now because i am out, and keep farming and they are so rare to drop.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I usually farm the 1 and 2 star red evo runes in the next to last fight of Ailing Kingdom on hard. The exp and gold is horrible, but I get plenty of them there.

OS
    Android
    I have spent another 5 hours to get 2* red evo runes. Not any single drop! What happened with them? Are they disappeared completely?

OS
    Android
    Farming is just a pain right now. I've been playing a lot these days in order to upgrade my Talismans, and I just can't get 3* rainbow runes. Fortunately the new team already knows this, and it's just a matter of time until it gets fixed. Meanwhile we have no choice other than trying, and trying, and trying...
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Farming is just a pain right now. I've been playing a lot these days in order to upgrade my Talismans, and I just can't get 3* rainbow runes. Fortunately the new team already knows this, and it's just a matter of time until it gets fixed. Meanwhile we have no choice other than trying, and trying, and trying...
    I completely understand you. When i search for a item, especially that one doesn't drop. With 2 days of farming i got dozens of Red and rainbow 3* evo runes ( i got 3* rainbow evo rune even from ailing kingdom - madness) , and other colors of 2* and 3*. But only 2* red doesnt show up. I start to think like there is a code in the game behind this.

OS
    Android
    I have also been spending most of the day farming 2* red evo runes. Had some "luck" in Toys of Death (Battlefield, madness), if 4 runes in one day can be considered lucky....
    OK-ish exp for leveling nub chars tho and occasional 3* evo runes to boot

OS
    Android
    This is day 3 and still no single one 2* red evo runes! If i have focused on 3* rainbow evo shards instead, probably i already got couple. I have tried toys of death (battlefield), shadows in the valley(underworld), garden of aset (kingdom of the sands), blackened pride & shadow of the wickerman (ailing kingdom) in different difficulties. What could be wrong with my farming i can't get this over, sooo frustrating.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 09-18-2016 at 02:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    And funny thing is except 2* red evo runes, i have enough items to level up at least 2 red talismans. Why getting 2* evo runes harder than 3* ?