Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks a lot for the detailed update and sneak peak! Arena looks amazing. I really appreciate the communication.

OS
    iOS
    It sounds like some very positive steps are in place and that there is a lot go great new content and rewards to look forward to.

Thank you so much, Kaz!

And if I can encourage you guys as the dev team -please keep in regular communication here. Even if it's just a few words or details periodically it means a lot and helps keep us natives from getting too restless.

OS
    Android
    Oh no ...bringing out more good stuff to feed my gaming addictions.....would happen when the new Destiny DLC is out soon...oh it's too much! This game is disgustingly addictive, how very dare you.

OS
    iOS
    Exciting news. Sounds like it's time to horde trooper badges....

OS
    Android
    This is awesome news!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for fhe update, kaz. Love the ideas. I really think you are all onto something special with this game, so keep it up!

OS
    iOS
    Omagad, exciting news apeared! I'd be willing to gather 15k trooper badges for a grim reaper eddie. Cuz dats a good deal
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

This is awesome cant wait for new stages and characters this is what we needed

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update Kaz. Up until now, both communication and customer service has been abysmal. Here's hoping it becomes more of a priority to build the game and your brand.

Love the game.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the info Kaz and welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    ...We are looking into the issues players on Android 7 are experiencing and hope to have a solution soon.
    Hope this one happens sooner than later. It makes me sad when I see trooper friends on my list that cannot log in for the last 2 weeks or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    ...and fix the abuse cases of certain effects in the game (such as Accuracy).
    Shout out to Gonzo for originally asking this to be addressed, I miss that trooper!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"