Hi I'm Kaz, the lead designer on LOTB.

A little about me, I've been in the industry about 12 years and have worked on a wide variety of projects, from smaller mobile and indie games like Profit Motive and Spy Wars to large scale console titles, such as the Prototype franchise. As I mentioned in a post yesterday, our team continues to work on overall game health and bug fixing. Here are some details:

• Tuning: Within the next few weeks we will be releasing a build focused on character tuning and balancing as well as reward drop rates. The goal there is to increase the viability of many underpowered characters and fix the abuse cases of certain effects in the game (such as Accuracy). We are also looking to give players better access to higher tier evolution materials so they have more opportunity to build out a greater variety of teams.

• Bug Fixes: We are looking into the issues players on Android 7 are experiencing and hope to have a solution soon. Our team is also currently working on the freezing and crashing we’re seeing in battles and improvements to the stability of the inventory system.

• New Content and Game Modes: There is a lot of awesome new content coming down the pipe, including a set of new and powerful Eddies, which can be earned directly via Trooper Badges, clearing Daily Challenges (coming soon), and by competing with other players in the Arena. Speaking of which, here’s a quick sneak peek of what PvP has in store:

In addition, all new worlds and characters are well into production and will start rolling out later this year.

So, there’s a lot in the works as you can see and we look forward to sharing more specifics with you as we near each release.

Finally, on behalf of the LOTB team, I’d just like to give a big thanks to this community. Your passion for the game truly inspires us and keeps us working hard to make it as awesome as possible.

Stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks!

-Kaz