Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    All the basic eddies are crazy good if you level them. I got lucky and out of all the rare souls I got a single samurai Eddie and I don't even use him much unless I'm playing manually. Soldier is my go to, but recently I've started leveling my Econo eddies and wickerman, sol, and basic Eddie are epic. You don't need all the rare souls, it's def a want, not a need. You can farm the shards to level your characters in the rifts. And everyone has to grind out their talismans. Getting the right party synergy is key to auto farm and the high level rifts. Choose your allies and talisman builds carefully.
    The game gives you some OP allies for free out of regular souls and all of us had to make due with them in the beginning.
    TBH it looks like the RNG was pretty kind giving you the green demon, CR, and the nomad :O
    I tottaly agree! Imo holy smoke and soldier are one of the best eddies, soldier doesnt need explaining but holy smoke! Hes a beast! The damage, the stun, the heal block fury (that works great on bosses)! His only weakness is his heal... its... mediocre... actually nvm its shit... but its getting replaced with rise (PSS's heal ability) which is outstanding!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I'm sorry to hear about your terrible luck with the RNG....

Last edited by aur0ra85; 10-09-2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Just WOW.... I'm shocked.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Evening Aurora

I guess no irony needed... And I AM sorry you've been shocked yourself because of me... To the point - I am not sure what is supposed to mean, truly... If I read you well (if not, please enlighten me and feel free to correct) you liked what you saw? Me either - so what's your point? I wrote somewhere that I am not pleased of what I am having? Feel free to check this... Was writing just that I would like to get less non Eddie characters in favour of having one decent Eddie... Not valid to you? Well... That's my opinion and it will stay that way no matter you'll say or post... Or maybe you've shocked yourself because supposed to see all the way rocket dogs or harpies of whom I wrote? Well... I HAD many of them as I said I've opened MANY rare souls, yet sold everything to upgrade my stuff... Still not valid to you? My bad that I haven't kept everything for you to make even greater screenshots - cause I can tell you it would be far more than 91 characters

Have a nice evening
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Your game...it is predicated on making a buck, which is obvious, and even when a buck is spent, the screw job intensifies. Thanks, I am out.