Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Incoming Game Update! - Maintenance and Stability Fixes Only

A Legacy of the Beast update will be hitting the App and Google Play stores shortly. Please note that this update contains some stability improvements (certain memory leaks were plugged) and background maintenance fixes. There are no other player facing changes in this new version.

We will put out a new update in the coming weeks which will address tuning, and additional bug fixes. More on that here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...1470#post11470

OS
    iOS
    should i call 9-1-1 ! you are on fire with your updates

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Awesome! Just in time, I was beginning to hit a wall at what content I could finish without a crash. Thanks for the heads up!

OS
    Android
    a really appreciate the new communication strategy. thank you!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Received the update. Sad thing is it doesn't start without contact access. Please remove this invasion of player's privacy! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by m.rambaldi View Post
    Received the update. Sad thing is it doesn't start without contact access. Please remove this invasion of player's privacy! Thanks!
    We need an official reply to this. You already have us log in through Facebook or Google. You can get your fishing data through both of those. Requiring our phone contacts is out of line. I'll be filing a complaint with the Google play store later today. There is no reason to demand this data. Request it? Sure. Demand it? Shady as hell.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by m.rambaldi View Post
    Is this on Android? This is not the case on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Is this on Android? This is not the case on iOS.
    I'd double check your permissions. Android asks. iOS usually just changes it without asking.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerrto View Post
    I'd double check your permissions. Android asks. iOS usually just changes it without asking.
    Just double-checked, LOTB has no access to my contacts or even an option to have that.

OS
    Android
    On Android after the latest update the game asks for permission to access contacts and denies to start if permission is not granted.