Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How many rare souls can I save

I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. I really hate selling them for gold. So my idea is to save them all and post the results of what I get when I turn them in. I currently have 70 rare souls saved. Does any one know exactly how many stacks of souls we can have before the game makes us sell them? any guesses on how many rare souls I can save by the time the update occurs? I'm hoping to have around 140 saved by the update. Any one else interested in trying a mass rare soul turn in to see what we get?

Eagleknight-9103

OS
    Android
    I haven't heard of a limit on how much stuff you can manage, just that the game may crash when you get more of that item... This will be interesting, since the drop rates may improve I'm also considering not using my souls until I know I'm getting something that's worth it.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. I really hate selling them for gold. So my idea is to save them all and post the results of what I get when I turn them in. I currently have 70 rare souls saved. Does any one know exactly how many stacks of souls we can have before the game makes us sell them? any guesses on how many rare souls I can save by the time the update occurs? I'm hoping to have around 140 saved by the update. Any one else interested in trying a mass rare soul turn in to see what we get?

Eagleknight-9103
    how the hell did you get 70rare souls? :-)
    i read the same as jpmusic, more than one stack of something could affect the game stability. but maybe they fixed this already.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I have 20 stacks of regular souls by now, so i guess you can have at least 20 stacks of rare souls, haha.

OS
    Android
    I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. Eagleknight-9103
    Trading aint gonna happen, Never seen it in any other game i've played yet lots wanted it and speculated about it.
    Think about it Your allied with Tom who has bought 100 RARE MEGA-PACK's (10 characters) @ 675 Ironite that's £149.90 into the pockets of Roadhouse Games
    and Tom managed to get 3x Rainmaker Eddies, Don't you think Roadhouse games would want Dick or Harry to do the same too?

Yes its Described as a FREE Game, but nobody works for no profit.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    I got the souls from the time rift area. They drop pretty well there. I agree that player trading will not happen however it was said that a player will be able to trade in dupe toons for something in the future. At this point in the game I cannot open any new souls because I might get another 4 or 5* dupe and I just don't have room for one. I also have 20 stacks of normal souls if it starts to lock up I can always sell some of those. I thought it would be fun to turn in a large amount and aee what I got.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I got the souls from the time rift area. They drop pretty well there. I agree that player trading will not happen however it was said that a player will be able to trade in dupe toons for something in the future. At this point in the game I cannot open any new souls because I might get another 4 or 5* dupe and I just don't have room for one. I also have 20 stacks of normal souls if it starts to lock up I can always sell some of those. I thought it would be fun to turn in a large amount and aee what I got.
    I just checked out your characters - you've got quite a nice collection! Have you been playing since beta?

OS
    iOS
    Thanks. No, I just play allot I started the end of July.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Thanks. No, I just play allot I started the end of July.
    You can play a lot but the amount of 4* and 5* that you have is not normal. Something smells bad or you are the luckiest player of this game by far.

OS
    iOS
    Most of my 4/5 are from just lvling them. I still have 1 stack of each evolution share to use. When I said I play a lot I mean at least 6 hrs a day but usually more while I'm doing other stuff. I play on auto and just start matches it's not hard. I will say the update in August really hurt the drops.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.