Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    You can play a lot but the amount of 4* and 5* that you have is not normal. Something smells bad or you are the luckiest player of this game by far.
    the problem is not to upgrade the characters, the problem is to upgrade the appropriate talismans for them ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Yea I move tailismans around. No way to lvl that many tailismans. I only have sets based on damage right no fun ones like freeze or blind yet.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Something smells bad indeed, pretty impossible to get so many rare souls/3* shards even if u play that long. Normal stages do not drop rare souls or shards that much. Maybe he spends a ton of money on souls, only explanation here tbh.

OS
    iOS
    I guess u spent *Some* money on the game...

BUT 7 ANGELS OF PAIN? REALLY???
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    i was playing before the took the drops out of the regular zones and before well before the rifts opened. I started
    Playing July 8th.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    When I started this post I had 70 rare souls now I have 92'and I haven't even started playing for today. Yes I have spent some money on this game mainly to keep my sands from running out. The point of the post was to open a large
    Amount of rare souls gained during the time it takes to get the needed update. I don't know where the hostility is comming from but stuff it.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    When I started this post I had 70 rare souls now I have 92'and I haven't even started playing for today. Yes I have spent some money on this game mainly to keep my sands from running out. The point of the post was to open a large
    Amount of rare souls gained during the time it takes to get the needed update. I don't know where the hostility is comming from but stuff it.
    The hostility comes because is not normal all 4* chars that you have. I started playing the day the game was released like so many people in the forum, and i play a lot as well and i am not near as many chars and rare souls that you have. And like it or not, looks like that you have spent really a lot of money, or you have used a hack, bug, glitch or whatever thing. And i am sure that i am not the only one that thinks that. I am sorry if i am wrong bro, but it is what it looks.

OS
    iOS
    Well i bet u gonna open em u gettin 2 4* chars and 73 harpies the rest are corrupted cultists
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well i bet u gonna open em u gettin 2 4* chars and 73 harpies the rest are corrupted cultists
    If he is not hacking then his good luck is out of his world, probably he will get another 7 angel of pain and more 4* dupes.

OS
    Android
    well, how should it be possible to hack an online game, seems very difficult to me. if you spend enough money and buy enough souls you will get great chars. if you don't want to spend much money, you won't get many good chracters. i think it's all about the investment of time and money. and i also don't like the hostility here, rember guys, it's only a fcking game even if we love it so hard :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.