Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    As posted in another thread, I feel we are looking at the wrong issue. The real premium loot appears to be the regular runes. I ran out last eve finally after 20 some odd talismans taken to level 50. Upgraded 3 talismans since to 5*, and don't have enough runes to get one to level 50. I don't know what else to say. I'm about done playing.
    Without a doubt.

Interestingly, I have a decent amount of red power up runes saved from lack of use

Cause red 2* evo runes are so rare I can't even evolve 3* red talismans to 4*, let alone 4* to 5*

That's pathetic!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Without a doubt.

Interestingly, I have a decent amount of red power up runes saved from lack of use

Cause red 2* evo runes are so rare I can't even evolve 3* red talismans to 4*, let alone 4* to 5*

That's pathetic!
    that's shit patch and strategy=losing players soon

OS
    Android
    yeah it was really stupid just to look at the 3* runes without seeing the relationship between the different types of runes.
    they talk a lot about balance, but it seems to me, that balancing isn't that easy for them. i have very low motivation on counting the
    drops anymore, since they really fix it.

i would have to start a 3rd count "after the 2nd tuning patch"...this is ridiculous.

so i'm not sure about the future of this thread and the game anymore. maybe they will loose too many players, that won't come back...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah it was really stupid just to look at the 3* runes without seeing the relationship between the different types of runes.
    they talk a lot about balance, but it seems to me, that balancing isn't that easy for them. i have very low motivation on counting the

i would have to start a 3rd count "after the 2nd tuning patch"...this is ridiculous.

so i'm not sure about the future of this thread and the game anymore. maybe they will loose too many players, that won't come back...
    Noooo! This thread is hugely important to the community!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Unhappy Whoa

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

Wow. If you've lost hope Slauki......... The end is truly near