Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Sorry, was busy and didn't have time for maths I guess lol.
    I've probably done 15 sands of time on the red rift today, auto, level 10, and only received 6 rainbow shards. It's atrocious. I'm quite salty towards the team for this. Does the drop rate have a variable attached for players with many 5 star characters? Am I getting a nerfed drop rate?not happy about it, what an incredible waste of time.
    yeah, thats how i feel sometimes :-). what do you mean with 15 sands of time? 15 times 80 sands of time?

i'm sure that they have no variability for any specific player. the only thing that came to my mind is, that they maybe realize when you play the same level over and over again, that the droprates seems to be more beside trash.
    but i think that's my personal paranoia, i don't think that they have that implemented. when you play a lot you will get streaks when you don't earn anything special. the chances aren't so low:

lets say the droprate for premium in the dungeon is 20%. so 80% of the time you will get trash. the chance, that you will get 10 times trash in a row are 0.8^10 = 10.73%. So the chances are about 10% that you burn 80 sands of time and gain nothing good. it's a shame. especially because the chances for premiums could be even lower 15%-17%...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    15 times 80 sands of time. 15 full refills. 6 white shards.
    TBH, the only premium loot here for me are the rare souls and the white shards. The white shards seem to be so rare that the three star upgrade shards of every colour are increasing in my inventory, faster than I can spend them. The bottle neck appears to be the white shards. :/
    Might be over 20 refills at this point, I think I'm over 2 million in gold gained.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for work you guys putting into this. I did a few runs between last night and today and got zip, kinda really blows as im near topping my talis and was feeling brickwalled, moreso now reading stats and seeing stories. guess ill start working on 3 and 4*s

OS
    Android
    15 times 80 sands of time. 15 full refills. 6 white shards.
    TBH, the only premium loot here for me are the rare souls and the white shards. The white shards seem to be so rare that the three star upgrade shards of every colour are increasing in my inventory, faster than I can spend them. The bottle neck appears to be the white shards. :/
    Might be over 20 refills at this point, I think I'm over 2 million in gold gained.
    that's really awfull...if they would lower the cost to 4/5 sands of time it would be much better but 8 sot is horrible with such a droprate.
    i agree with the 3* evoshards beeing the bottleneck, since you need them always and you need 9 of them to evolve. that's a huge imbalance in the gameplay. the 3* rainbow shards and the 3* rainbow runes are way to hard to get...
    Last edited by slauki; 09-20-2016 at 07:46 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    well i played level X 15 times today and got 0 rare souls, 0 3* red shards, and 0 3* rainbow shards. so my table says - 0% drop rate

OS
    iOS
    It's extremely frustrating...
    It's a broken drop rate. Same with the rare talisman drop rate, and the Evo tune drop rate. the talisman drop rate is so bad, idk why we even Have the rares in the game. They might as well not exist.
    I kinda feel a bit cheated. Progression hit a wall over a month ago.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    It's funny, you can tell the drop rate was never intended when the game was originally designed too. Every other mobile game I've played, the gold is always the bottleneck. they'll give you the rare items sparingly enough, that you'll have them, and the only way to Upgrade is to spend real money ->that's the kicker. This game was like that when launched, clearly there was a huge shift in policy for whatever reason on August 9th (or whenever the drop rate was nerfed).
    Why did this happen?
    It was quite the kick in the pants to the community, and I imagine it's had a huge impact on the bottom line. Clearly, we were lied to about the drop rate improving with the rifts too, if anything, it seems worse.
    Drew-1616

OS
    Android
    It's funny, you can tell the drop rate was never intended when the game was originally designed too. Every other mobile game I've played, the gold is always the bottleneck. they'll give you the rare items sparingly enough, that you'll have them, and the only way to Upgrade is to spend real money ->that's the kicker. This game was like that when launched, clearly there was a huge shift in policy for whatever reason on August 9th (or whenever the drop rate was nerfed).
    Why did this happen?
    It was quite the kick in the pants to the community, and I imagine it's had a huge impact on the bottom line. Clearly, we were lied to about the drop rate improving with the rifts too, if anything, it seems worse.
    I would think gold/Eddies woulda been the big cash draw, especially with trooper system. borrow rainmaker->wreck face with cool animation-> OMG I NEED THIS->buy souls. and possibly sands, playtime cd usually a biggie in these

OS
    iOS
    I hope the new development team and the powers that be take serious notice of this thread. It is by far the biggest problem with this game and perhaps the easiest to repair. Yes, it should be hard to evolve, and should encourage people to play more and perhaps even spend a little cash to accelerate things, but it should NOT be this hard. Grinding like this isn't fun, nor does it even help their bottom line in any way. This isn't just hard, it's virtually impossible. And there's no way that throwing money at the game could really accelerate this - so selling souls, evolution packs and ironite in the store feels like an empty promise once you've hit the endgame level. Just a cold hard brick wall.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Fantastic thread. Lots of interesting perspectives, opinions, interesting data, end game posters.
    Drew-1616