Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Oh... I know. They are carrying me already LOL. I'd try to get more powerfull allies, but with a 3* SoL Eddie it's not so easy to get them :P

I took two weeks to get 3 2stars red evo shards for main Eddie...with that kind of drop rate, I get to explore other characters and upgraded wickerman & soldier eddie instead.

Yeah high level Troopers can make a huge difference. One of mine has a 5* Child of the Damned and it's passive skill is it gains an extra turn with each kill. It hits really hard and usually one shots so I can mow through multiple waves. Really comes in handy when I'm stuck on a level and especially for bosses.

OS
    iOS
    I always liked the idea of trade up to buy ability. Say you need a sentinal *2 evo shard. You can use 10 *1 and some gold or Ironite to upgrade to a *2. Or you can use two Warrior *2 to get one *2 Magus. Either way it will help the character development while still making use of the micro transactions for regular store items.

Hi guys!

I'm having some trouble farming those evo itens too, i've become rich (in terms of gold) playing the secret locations everyday to farm the rare evolution shards and runes, but still couldn't get enough... My strongest char is an Angel of Pain 4*, so I totally depend on my strong troopers to advance on the hardest levels (I just unlocked the Underworld, so now I'm getting pretty stuck!).

If you've got a tip on which location is easier to drop these itens, I'll love you to death:
    - 1 Star Evolution Runes?
    - 2 Stars Evolution Runes?
    - 1 Star Evolution Shards (any colour)?
    - 2 Stars Evolution Shards (any colour)?

By the way, my in-game nickname is Bevi-2662, send me a request!! ;]

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Guilherme Bevilaqua; 07-21-2016 at 06:38 PM.

I'm swimming in evo runes and 1* shards.

Was just able to 4* Soldier Eddie and have 4* my Allied Soldier.

Have gotten something like 13 2* white, 4 2* purple, 4 2* blue, 2 2* green, 3 2* yellow and even a 3* purple shard from clearing Kingdom of the Sands, The Apparitions, Madness difficulty.

It's not really that hard, since it's just 4* level 1 baddies.

Lol. Wait until you need 3 star shards....

Also, the "swimming in gold" had me laughing. Trust me, Once you evolve some talismans to 5 star and a character to 5 stars, your gold will go down the drain faster than you can say "swimming".

Hey, I farmed yesterday according to the Drop List button on each World, and sucessfully got some of the runes I needed. So yes, you can trust on that god damn list, but the drop chances are still unknown, I guess the harder is the stage, the better is the loot (I farmed Powerslave on Hard, and got some stuff I was in need).

Thank you, who mentioned the Drop List!!

OS
    iOS
    I'm trying to get 4* to 5* but evo shards needed are rare as f. Anyone help?

OS
    iOS
    theyre in the dungeon, youll just have to keep grinding for them
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad