OS
    Android

Crashes with latest patch

Hi there,

After yesterdays Patch the game crashes even more than before. First it only crashed by changing Maps or inventory. Now it crashes every third Level, even in the same Map. Anyone else with this Problem?

\m/
    Kutte
    Last edited by Kutte; 09-18-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Kutte-9404

Selling talisman coming back characters not loading. Will let you chose to go back to mainscreen but just has loading screen.

Trying to load up a level sometimes it just gets hung up on loading screen. Have to force quit.

OS
    iOS
    Hi, same here since yesterday the game crash more than ever. Each 2 games, each upgrade of talisman, each change of level, each battle .... It's umplayable... yesterday i refill the sands of time, 6 crashes, i loose 6 troopers and 30 sands of time/80... I send an email to the customer service, they told me to clear the cache and the ticket is closed... Well, i know an update is coming and that the communication seems to be back from the team. The pvp looks good but... Since july always the same crashes and the same problems... Please before adding new contents fix all the known problems ... (+ server errors... + loading problems...).
    Last edited by osogaru; 09-18-2016 at 03:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    it hangs on loading screen sometimes since yesterday, and the characters are not loading sometimes. before the update this didn't happend. have to force quit also, but i don't have any more crashes during/after the fights.
    but i'm positive, that these things will be adressed soon.

EDIT: got two server errors at the end of the fight in the last 30 minutes....lost my sand of time and my loot :-(
    Last edited by slauki; 09-18-2016 at 12:58 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.