Talismans for a 5* child of dammed

Hi recently i completed the underworld in madness and got a 5* child of dammed (red) but now idk what are the best talismans for him and i want know you opinion before i spent my runes leveling talismans, btw i ser one with 3 thorn shield and 3 thief and he look very op but i cant use because he isnt my allie champion. So what you think what are the best to use on my little devil.

OS
    iOS
    Fierce strength, or Fierce guardian, and maybe 1 overwhelming. Das pretty much the setup for every single warrior in the game...

I cant judge whats best between strength and guardian... Ask dem pros
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Fierce strength, or Fierce guardian, and maybe 1 overwhelming. Das pretty much the setup for every single warrior in the game...

I cant judge whats best between strength and guardian... Ask dem pros
    definetly fierce strength! since his attack is that high. +15% ATK (strength) leads to +143 attack when the COTD is maximized. +20% of defence(guardian) only has a boost of +46 attack! this is a huge difference!
    it a math task ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.