Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Yes, but it seems to be one of the rare useless ones. Much like the vampiric, I can't find a character that will heavily benefit from this talisman.
    Exactly. Leveled a set to 40...and cant find a super specific use for those. Ok my gunner undead hunter gets invisble sometimes, but ok, nothing so serious
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I used to farm Number of the Beast with it, using Aces High or Soldier Eddie Roulette but they nerfed it to basic attack only, excluding future and past basic.

OS
    Android
    What does this talisman do have gunner child of the dammed who has 3 yellow talisman slots

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieV8-2238 View Post
    What does this talisman do have gunner child of the dammed who has 3 yellow talisman slots
    I guess what the endboss on battlefield does...go invisible, get no damage

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Yes, but it seems to be one of the rare useless ones. Much like the vampiric, I can't find a character that will heavily benefit from this talisman.
    I use it on CotD (gunner). The 20% chance of invincibility, immunity or endure to all allies (on normal attacks) PLUS the 35% chance of one turn self invisibility is pretty crazy, especially given his 6 power ability "golden stare" grants a heal shield to all allies. I honestly think this character is one of the best 4* characters available because of this.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Yeah yellow COTD damned is broken. I'm going to refrain from posting why, but you can cheese that character hardcore. I had a thought about it yesterday and yeah you can exploit it for PvP. A couple characters are prob gonna need some big reworks for PvP, and remove beneficial effects is gonna have to be a staple on your team and we need more characters with that ability me thinks.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Finally got 3rd one what talisman uns running with on gunner COTD I've 3 invisibility(will) and 3 thorn talisman(fierce) all 4 star leval 40 talisman character is 5 star level 100

OS
    Android
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-of-the-dammed

The guy responded to the thread you opened about the yellow child this week
    + he has 2 nice build examples for this specific character on the link he posted
    ++ you can look up his character directly

All you guys open threads and never go back there to see if someone answered

edit 1: please change the title to invisibility
    edit 2: I could be a mod,browsing this forum so much
    Last edited by Aristo4; 09-23-2016 at 11:09 PM.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Try leveling up your allies to 4 stars and above. They will gain a passive skill at four stars. Still trying to figure out if each character will have the same skill though (ie my rocket dog that is at 4 stars has a lifesteal passive skill. Not sure if all rocket dogs will gain this ability at 4 stars.

OS
    iOS
    Invisibility on a green soulless demon is good for a laugh when his Taunt kicks in.