Fights now randomly stalling out at high rate suddenly

I'm guessing this is something to do with the update? Never had it like this in the past months. Rather than a crash, the fight just stops in the middle of a battle. I can still go back to the cosmos/dungeon screen, but I can't select any battle options and it won't autoplay further. I've done maybe 10 battles today... 6 crashed. That's a pretty high failure rate. Clearing the cache, restarting, etc, does nothing to stop it from happening again.

OS
    Android
    I've had those before the update as well, in the Lord of Light dungeons. It is almost like a soft-lock where the server process didn't respond.

OS
    iOS
    Happened to me at assassin dung, 5 time, pretty annoying since its the easiest dung
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Yes, been happening heaps to me. Hope my troopers dont hold it against me!

Definitely also happens in dungeons, not in regular maps. Couldnt even do any of the red dungeons today :/

OS
    Android
    i noticed that when i use my blue allied soldier in the dungeon. it happend every time sometime during the level.
    Without him i didn't happen anymore.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Ditto here. Bad for the last week or so. At first I though it was just my Magus Allied Soldier's special, then it started on other characters' specials, then basic attacks, and recently on enemy attacks. Seem to be happening 1/3 to 1/2 the time (at least) in the Time Rift Dungeons.

OS
    iOS
    i believe there are many threads that reference this issue... but here it is again - this is a known issue and has been happening for atleast a month now. it is a glitch when you use the reflect shield against an enemy that has counter/revenge passives. easily avoided by not using the reflect skill. cheers

Yeah, I believe you guys are right. I could swear I've used my blue soldier in the dungeons before without much issue or I thought the bug had long since passed. It's only happening in the dungeons, I'm seeing. And that soldier was on my team and the matches would eventually stall out, even if his ability wasn't currently interacting with anything.