Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Yeah, the Pharaoh Sun Spirit has always had a broken timing on his main attack for me. I basically ignore the circles for him and just use the force. Once you get into a rhythm with him, you know where to hit. It's sometime just as he starts to move towards his target but not quite when he reaches his target. You have to experiment with him. Seems like it would be an easy thing for the devs to fix... but if they fix him, it will probably screw me up now. I have too much muscle memory and habit attacking with him this way.
    I can never hit a perfect attack with your boy, definitely broken
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I can never hit a perfect attack with your boy, definitely broken
    Once you do hit perfectly, he hits like a truck. if you use his heal ability, you just have to tap rapidly... and he hits just as hard. Should I switch out my champion on account of his hard-to-master broken attack mechanism?

OS
    iOS
    Once you do hit perfectly, he hits like a truck. if you use his heal ability, you just have to tap rapidly... and he hits just as hard. Should I switch out my champion on account of his hard-to-master broken attack mechanism?
    Yes, as soon as you land Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Ha! Wish me luck, my troopers!

I'm probably not cracking open any souls until the new dev blood releases some updates (with hopefully better odds of getting better characters). I can't take another f**king corrupt ox cultist.

OS
    iOS
    Ha! Wish me luck, my troopers!

I'm probably not cracking open any souls until the new dev blood releases some updates (with hopefully better odds of getting better characters). I can't take another f**king corrupt ox cultist.
    That's exactly what I am doing. Not leveling up any characters or opening new souls or spending trooper points. Focus is accumulating everything and leveling up talisman. Hopefully new update happens in a couple of weeks. I'd love to instantly 5* the next meta character that is released.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Yes, as soon as you land Cyborg Eddie
    Only then
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Yeah, the Pharaoh Sun Spirit has always had a broken timing on his main attack for me. I basically ignore the circles for him and just use the force. Once you get into a rhythm with him, you know where to hit. It's sometime just as he starts to move towards his target but not quite when he reaches his target. You have to experiment with him. Seems like it would be an easy thing for the devs to fix... but if they fix him, it will probably screw me up now. I have too much muscle memory and habit attacking with him this way.
    Same here. I can easily get 85% + of his attacks perfect now at 2x speed. If they fixed it, I'd have to learn all over again. It is just a matter of getting used to the timing and ignoring the circle.

OS
    Android
    The secret for the Pharaoh Sun Spirit is, in 1x speed, trying to calculate to press just before the animation hits the enemy. It's like OpticSugar said. Now it's easier for me to have perfects with it than with Pharaoh Dog or Wickerman Eddie, among others.