Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pharoah Spirits basic attacks bugged

Maybe this is an old issue, but I noticed today that the red and blue pharoah spirits have some kind of timing speed errors on their attacks.

Playing them manually and using basic attacks, the hit outcome is decided well before the circle within the circle even appears. It doesn't seem to be a lag issue either. Additionally, their animation for charging in is unusually fast, as if the game were being played at x2 in stead of x1. This does not seem to affect my other minions, only the Pharoah Spirits. From what I could tell, I could get a Perfect attack by the time the Spirit's traveling animation was halfway across to the enemy and before the circles match up.

OS
    iOS
    Its prob common cuz it happens to me too
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    At 2x speed it is almost impossible to hit it too early, so just don't watch the circle with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    At 2x speed it is almost impossible to hit it too early, so just don't watch the circle with those.
    I'm not playing it on x2. It's x1 speed, non-autoplay. But the targets for them and them alone move like they are x2. The timing is not syncing up at all.

OS
    iOS
    I usually give him the alliance general's amazing buff to perfect every attack he does, and heal up, and crit...

And yea i used him at 1x (which is like slow-mo) still no work

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    The same happens to the assassin possessed mine. I didnīt try the gunner mine, but I assume it happens there, too.

I played the Pharaoh Sun Spirit and the Assassin Mine, and It's possible to get Perfect Hit but their timing is harder to catch. I'd consider this as a balance for easy to get character with great abilities.

OS
    iOS
    Ye its possible, ive gotten in some lucky perfects with him, but the timing is really hard to do

OS
    Android
    I use the gunner voidling and the assassin possed mine (plus some Pharaoh Sun Spirit from my troopers) and they all are difficult to "aim" than my other toons, so probably Kaijester is right.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, the Pharaoh Sun Spirit has always had a broken timing on his main attack for me. I basically ignore the circles for him and just use the force. Once you get into a rhythm with him, you know where to hit. It's sometime just as he starts to move towards his target but not quite when he reaches his target. You have to experiment with him. Seems like it would be an easy thing for the devs to fix... but if they fix him, it will probably screw me up now. I have too much muscle memory and habit attacking with him this way.