Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
I made an estimate that the drop rate on rare talismans is 1/1500 matches played. A full matched set is around 15000 matches in kingdom of sands (where the good ones drop). Even if I'm wrong by a full factor of 10, it's still absurd. Before the drop nerf, I was having to sell them (burning, shock, energy, and thief), because I had so many. It's a broken mechanic, and it was clearly put there on purpose.
It's okay to be salty (I am). I refuse to spend another dime on this game until something is done. I have a feeling the plan is to simply stuff the rare items in another dungeon with the same old drop rate, in which case I would stop playing entirely.
Sorry, I feel this was quite the underhanded gesture by the game team (whichever one was in place at the time).

And as far as I'm concerned it's been nearly 6 weeks of this nonsense, we have a right to complain openly. We've enabled this to go on as a group by not being vocal enough.
Reading the description for "Brave New World" makes it seem like you are on the right track. I've got a few each of all these talismans kicking around, but they all came to me weeks ago. Hopefully the new dev team has some better ideas on how to improve this aspect of the game.