Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Question End game farming

Hey I've reached the end game about a month ago and now I have basically everything on farm, but there's some things (mostly talismans) I haven't figured out how/where to farm.
    I've read through a lot of forum threads and haven't found anything about what concerns me, so I thought I'd share some of my experience and thoughts.

Keep in mind that these spots have been chosen mostly based on usefulness of the items dropped, Sands of Time cost and real-time required to farm on auto.
    Gold is not a factor as I like most of the end-game players am sitting on a few million and have nothing to do with it.

Here's a bit of info on what and where I farm and have had the most success:

3* Rainbow Evolution Runes - Underworld (Madness), Road to Ruin/Snake Eyes. The chance is about 10%. I've tried farming Game of Death and Number of the Beast, but the only change is the time needed to complete the mission.
    3* Rainbow Evolution Shards - Rift Dungeons (VII-X), whichever you feel most comfortable with. I haven't got statistics on whether or not the chance is different, but I guarantee they drop on these difficulties.
    Rare Souls - Rift Dungeons (IX-X), not sure about the drop rate on lower levels but I've gotten a few drops on IX an X (can't give you a percentage).

Void Talisman
    - Underworld (Madness) doesn't matter which level.
    Thief Talisman - Haven't gotten a single drop of this in about 80 runs of Powerslave (Madness). Anyone got a good spot to farm this?
    Burning Talisman - Haven't gotten a single drop of this after I finished the storyline. Anyone got a good spot to farm this?
    Piercing Talisman - Rare, but drops on the Battlefield. I usually farm Point of no Return or A Matter of Life and Death.
    Shock Talisman - Haven't gotten a single drop of this after I finished the storyline. Anyone got a good spot to farm this?
    Vampire Talisman - Got only 3 ONCE from the secret mission on Underworld (don't remember which difficulty). Anyone got a good spot to farm this?

These are basically all of the *rare* drops that concern me. Does anyone know a good farming spot for those I haven't been able to figure out?

OS
    Android
    Thief, had none ever.
    Burning, had only 1 after clearing the storyline back then, and got another 1 last week farming the whole wickerman map on hard, cant tell which level.
    Piercing, got 2 of them also last week farming exclusively fighting spirits (mad) on battlefield
    Shock, just got 2, god knows where from,was back then.
    Void and vampire, got a 3 set of each also, just sitting on my inventory, never touched them...should I? (got not one single assassin character)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thief Talisman... I find three of them after clearing a secret location, and one more, farming .... I'm not sure, but guess it was in battlefield in Madness.
    Burning Talisman.. I have two of them, probably find' em in the first world in hard or madness, because they were some of the firsts I had.
    Shock Talismans, I've been selling them because I have 6 or more, of the arcane type. Can't tell where to find' em, but guess in the first 2 worlds (Probably Kingdom of the sands).
    Vampire ones came to me in a secret location, in normal or hard difficulty in Underworld.
    Void talismans are a not-so-rare drop in Underworld.
    Never find any piercing talisman.
    There are some other hard-to-find talismans:
    Thorn Talismans: I just could find 2 of those.
    Energy Talisman: (3 in a secret location, can't remember).
    Death Talismans: Where difficult to find, but now I have 5 of them.
    Invisibility Talisman: Does them really exists?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by metallikapo View Post
    Yes they do, got 2 sets, most of them came from fighting spirits/battlefield madness just this week.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I made an estimate that the drop rate on rare talismans is 1/1500 matches played. A full matched set is around 15000 matches in kingdom of sands (where the good ones drop). Even if I'm wrong by a full factor of 10, it's still absurd. Before the drop nerf, I was having to sell them (burning, shock, energy, and thief), because I had so many. It's a broken mechanic, and it was clearly put there on purpose.
    It's okay to be salty (I am). I refuse to spend another dime on this game until something is done. I have a feeling the plan is to simply stuff the rare items in another dungeon with the same old drop rate, in which case I would stop playing entirely.
    Sorry, I feel this was quite the underhanded gesture by the game team (whichever one was in place at the time).

And as far as I'm concerned it's been nearly 6 weeks of this nonsense, we have a right to complain openly. We've enabled this to go on as a group by not being vocal enough.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Thief Talisman drops Kingdom of the Sands Powerslave Madness level. Got 3 sets from there. It seems the higher the player level ( or maybe characters level ) the lower is chance to get it.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I've scored two piercing talismans on the first quest of battlefield madness today if that helps anyone. Easy to autofarm that one too. Today was the first time I've landed them there, as it is mostly runes and evo runes there. I suspect they can drop anywhere in battlefield madness, as I have another from a different quest there.

I also have a Death set that came from underworld normal, first quest. 3 separate drops, same mission. They don't look like they are worth it though.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 09-20-2016 at 10:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by metallikapo View Post
    Thief Talisman... I find three of them after clearing a secret location, and one more, farming .... I'm not sure, but guess it was in battlefield in Madness.
    Burning Talisman.. I have two of them, probably find' em in the first world in hard or madness, because they were some of the firsts I had.
    Shock Talismans, I've been selling them because I have 6 or more, of the arcane type. Can't tell where to find' em, but guess in the first 2 worlds (Probably Kingdom of the sands).
    Vampire ones came to me in a secret location, in normal or hard difficulty in Underworld.
    Void talismans are a not-so-rare drop in Underworld.
    Never find any piercing talisman.
    There are some other hard-to-find talismans:
    Thorn Talismans: I just could find 2 of those.
    Energy Talisman: (3 in a secret location, can't remember).
    Death Talismans: Where difficult to find, but now I have 5 of them.
    I have a ton of Invisibility Talismans, I farm basically only Snake Eyes, Underworld (Madness) so I'm guessing either from there or from random drops from Secret Locations.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Thief, had none ever.
    Burning, had only 1 after clearing the storyline back then, and got another 1 last week farming the whole wickerman map on hard, cant tell which level.
    Piercing, got 2 of them also last week farming exclusively fighting spirits (mad) on battlefield
    Shock, just got 2, god knows where from,was back then.
    Void and vampire, got a 3 set of each also, just sitting on my inventory, never touched them...should I? (got not one single assassin character)
    The mistake most people make is assume that red talismans are for warriors, blue for mages etc. They're not. You should choose the talismans according to the character's skills and what they scale from.
    For example I'm using 3 assassin talismans (Void) on my Nomad, because he deals TRUE and RANDOM damage with his attack and ability and therefore scales with both Attack and Magic. The only constraint you have is the 3 coloured slots which you have to keep in mind when choosing how to build your character.

Also - Void talisman proc is a reflect shield (like Allied Soldier Magus') that lasts 1 turn and it procs quite often. Vampire talisman is basically only fit for characters who deal both Attack and Magic (NOT TRUE) damage, because it gives lifesteal. The only character I've seen fit to ware this at this point is the Mummy Dog, whose basic attack deals both atk and magic.
    Last edited by Schadenfreud-0217; 09-21-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Lifesteal only works on physical attack. Spell Vamp is the magic attack version of lifesteal, that works only with magic attack.