OS
    Android

Cool Evolve or go out for biers?

So, finally the time has come to evolve one of 3 warriors I have on 5*

Who is more worth it from these?

Soulless Demon
    Wickerdog King
    Pharaoh Sun Spirit

Leaning to the demon, for his AOE and ATK boost. The king though he hits hard its on one enemy, and I doubt the PSS hits harder than the demon.
    The other option is to keep the 9 rainbow that took me 10 days to collect, go out for biers, and evolve a Wickerdog Queen when the blue rift opens

WE'RE GOING NOWHERE WITH THESE DROPS,hard to choose when the next evolve will be in 2 weeks with thoses droprates
    Last edited by Aristo4; 09-20-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I voted biers. Unless you haven't finished Underworld or can't auto-farm, none of these toons will make much of a difference. If you need one to power through and auto-farm levels, I would go with PSS. I have him maxxed and he hits like a truck and his heal move also does solid damage so you get a green healer attribute on a red character. with him and another hitter you can auto Prisoner madness without much trouble.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    I voted biers. Unless you haven't finished Underworld or can't auto-farm, none of these toons will make much of a difference. If you need one to power through and auto-farm levels, I would go with PSS. I have him maxxed and he hits like a truck and his heal move also does solid damage so you get a green healer attribute on a red character. with him and another hitter you can auto Prisoner madness without much trouble.
    Finished everything long time ago and can autofarm almost everything so its not a question of necessity
    Liked your 'green healer attribute on a red character' approach though, thanks for the reply

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    If you ask me i would say Pharaoh Sun Spirit is way to go. He is my top character, i have him as 5* 90 level and maxed all skill shards. For now he just have 3 5* fierce talismans and rest is 4* and 3*, even without full maxed talismans he hits like 4000+ AOE damage and its crazy! Its useful with every team. I will share the stats when i make him all maxed.

OS
    iOS
    I second that... I have the Pharaoh Sun Spirit as my champion currently. Not only does he hit like Muhammad Ali... but he heals incredibly well too! He's a huge part of my team.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Biers is always the correct answer to any question when it is an option.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    The biers are winning for now though

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I'm going to join you by having a Bier when I get home from work in a little bit!

Also, I would agree with the comments on the Pharaoh head one.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I said beirs, of course. Otherwise I'd say the PSS. Pair him with an Alliance General and those heals are insane.

OS
    iOS
    I'd say hold 'em.

I've been trying to decide if I should evolve any of my 4* characters to 5 with a special emphasis on warrior troll or assassin artillery dog.

Others sitting at 4*: original eddie, RTTH Eddie, Mummy Eddie, allied bombs boy, assassin soulless demon, warrior newborn of the light, pharaoh dog, sentinel pyro soldier, warrior pyro soldier, angel of pain and angel of strife.

I'll take any strong suggestions or compelling reasons to evolve any of these.

In the meantime, I've decided just to hold my evo shards until I eventually land the next character that gets me excited or adds something special to my team.