• Pharaoh Sun Spirit

6 30.00%
  • BIERS

13 65.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The problem is the itch I have when I see the evolve button activated! Got to evolve sth

That's how I evolved a warrior golden son and a gunner undead hunter to 5* and I love em.

After all the input I guess its the PSS...if I press it its over....then wait for rainbow evo droprates to be straightened out
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Out of those, I voted WDK just for his buff steal. I love having that against those pesky soulless demons in Underwold and their invincibility. But the PSS is a great character too.

I always have a beer, so that is always a top fallback choice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Out of those, I voted WDK just for his buff steal. I love having that against those pesky soulless demons in Underwold and their invincibility. But the PSS is a great character too.

I always have a beer, so that is always a top fallback choice.
    This. If you don't have a high end healer like Hellhound, the PSS is a solid consolation prize. I've sold several WDK's and am extremely disappointed, as I have a few ways of dealing with that yellow lord of light or whatever he's called, but all my methods are broken mechanics. I'd really like to have a five star version of that dog for this purpose.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    The cyborg has his own healing (for himself),I use a PDK in the rifts as a 4th character, if needed carriage's healing, and a pharaoh dog 4* very costly healer (6pwr),so I guess no high end healers.

Is the carriage rider considered a good healer? got all his skills maxed.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Depends if he's your leader and how much healing you need? I almost always have a healer dedicated, and I have carriage rider always as leader or riding shotgun. Do you find you could use more healing? Ever tried the PSS for one of your troopers? I find the best way to figure out if a chat is worth upgrading to five stars, is to max him at 4 stars and put max talismans on him, if he fits at 4 stars, he gets the upgrade.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Just used optic's PSS so long he has it as his trooper, and tbh I very rarely need a heal
    Thx for taking time to respond here all of you.

You got me, its the PSS that gets upgraded, the rest follows later....now good luck finding more talismans

ps: I still had the biers...3 troopers ofcourse

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'd say hold 'em.

I've been trying to decide if I should evolve any of my 4* characters to 5 with a special emphasis on warrior troll or assassin artillery dog.

Others sitting at 4*: original eddie, RTTH Eddie, Mummy Eddie, allied bombs boy, assassin soulless demon, warrior newborn of the light, pharaoh dog, sentinel pyro soldier, warrior pyro soldier, angel of pain and angel of strife.

I'll take any strong suggestions or compelling reasons to evolve any of these.

In the meantime, I've decided just to hold my evo shards until I eventually land the next character that gets me excited or adds something special to my team.
    I'm in pretty much the same boat. Maxxing talisman and building inventory so when the next batch of characters and levels are released I will have the resources to go after and upgrade new content.

OS
    iOS
    Excuse me... But what is biers...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Excuse me... But what is biers...
    Not excused.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Noooooooooooooooooooo
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!