OS
    Android

Greetings from a new player

Hi everyone,

Been playing for a couple of days now, still learning some things about the game as I go.

I don't have any good troopers to offer, but I do play daily so I can at least get you guys some trooper points. My trooper code is XikoNorris-1700

Also, I'm pretty much still running with the starting team and trying to think where to go from here (starting to have some difficulties with Horus) if anyone could give their opinions:

3* eddie or 2* wickerman eddie (also a 3* mummy eddie that i did not level yet)
    3* sentinel golem (not doing much anymore unless it has type advantage)
    2* magus wickerdog (helps me keep health up for objectives, good AOE on warrior mobs and good heal, but dies very easy if focused)

I have a 2* Owl Cultist with some levels and just got a 3* magus Axis Soldier which are the main replacement candidates, are those good or should I look somewhere else (I also have a lot of other unleveled 2* allies)
    Or should I just focus on talismans for now before I get better allies?

PS: If the asking for suggestions part should be somewhere else, I'll edit it out and post in the right place

OS
    Android
    You'll want to replace all of them eventually. I'd spend some Ironite on rare soul packs if you can. If you get the magus (blue) Allied Soldier, things get much easier. The red Pharoah Sun Spirit is a really good healer and drops from regular souls. Those two alone would get you quite a bit further. I'd replace the golem first if you do get anything worth using.

I'll add you so you can use my Alliance General once a day. He has a long ways to go on the talismans, but he helps the rest of the team a bunch.

Edit:

Took a look at your team, the biggest thing you need to do is start powering up your talismans. They dont do much at level 1, power them up and you'll hit harder and have more health points.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 09-20-2016 at 11:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    sent you a request you can use my 100 SE.

thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Ok, so I managed to get a warrior child of the damned, my plans right now is to start leveling him and the magus axis soldier (took him in a couple of runs, even at low level bullet trace can be a monster if it gets one or more kills)

Also started working on my talismans, but I don't have a lot of runes for it.

I don't think I'll be buying a rare soul pack, as a non-iap player I only have enough for the 3 souls pack, and my experience with this type of game tells me its usually better to save and invest in refills to farm

OS
    Android
    Nice. That's a very good character in this game.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Warrior Child can pretty much reck everything till battlefield at like lvl 1...

For equipment gl for 4 or 5 strength talismans, FIERCE strength talismans and maybe 1 or 2 health overwhelming, depending on how much health he has, i have one but im currently locked out of the game so i cant check his hp...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!