OS
    Android

Using evo runes for power ups

Hey every1,

I was doing fine without it until now, so I haven't been leveling my talismans. However, it was certain this wouldn't last and I'm starting to feel the need to power my talismans up.

My problem is that so far, I didn't get a lot of runes for powering up. For every single color, I have more evo runes than regular runes. For example, while I have six 1* and three 2* red runes , I have seventeen 1* and two 2* red evo runes.

Since you can also use evo runes for power ups, is it ok to use some or will I regret it afterwards?

OS
    Android
    The 1 * evo runes are pretty common other than the reds, it justs costs more. I wouldn't use anything higher than that though. I usually keep a stock of about 10-20 of them and use the others if I have enough gold.

OS
    Android
    You'll definitely regret it later, to the point of crying

It costs more to use evo runes, and you gonna need TONS of them later.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Don't use EVO runes to upgrade your talisman. Sometimes, I still do this mistake cause it's difficult to see the difference between them :-) and I'm very angry after.
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    I have upgraded 1-2 level Talismans using 1* rainbow evo runes. I have too many level 1 rainbows anyway and upgrade is not so expensive. And it's total waste of money and runes to use 4 star rune for upgrading level 1 talisman.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan