OS
    iOS

Active Troopers!

Looking for Active Troopers, as I have a lot of inactive ones now :/ Feel free to add me or reply with your username. Mines is Eduardo-8549

My Trooper is a Maxed out 4* Soldier Eddie and 3 maxed 5 star talismans. Its not the best, but I'll be active and use your trooper almost daily.

I have a few inactive on my list, so I've added you!

OS
    Android
    Request sent. I don't have any 5* characters yet but I do have a 4* soldier Eddie who is quite resilient, and I make sure to use all my troopers each day so you will get badges.

Ian-5547

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Looking for Active Troopers, as I have a lot of inactive ones now :/ Feel free to add me or reply with your username. Mines is Eduardo-8549

My Trooper is a Maxed out 4* Soldier Eddie and 3 maxed 5 star talismans. Its not the best, but I'll be active and use your trooper almost daily.

Added you (Rusalka-6140).
    I'm an active Trooper, daily player, but my game crashes almost constantly and in most cases my fellow Troopers don't receive their badges. Once they fix the issue, you'll be getting badges from me on regular basis
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level