Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Angry My trooper being used - game crashes EVERYTIME

I have almost 2 months of playing this game. Everyday, whenever someone uses my trooper (either its Eddie or Allied Gunner or anything...) game crashes.
    There are no specific times when application resets completely, it happens everywhere, either looking on my team, troopers, starting the level, in the middle of level or as it happened now, Underworld - Hard - Number of the Beast - stage 3/5 ...
    Now imagine this going for almost 60 days, everyday loosing credits, shards, talismans, experience...

After I enter back in the game, I always receive the message "Player xyz used your trooper, here's xyz trooper badges".

I've uninstalled the game, restart the phone but nothing changed.

Playing on iOS 9.3 , iPhone 6.

OS
    iOS
    that sounds absurd! but for the sake of troubleshooting,delete all troopers from your list and check for few days if still your game crashes or not. (write down all your trooper's name if you want to re add them later)

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    It happened right now. Entered 1st stage of Underworld Madness and game closed. Now I have the message "Your champion earned 25 badges...." user freaky-4282 used my trooper
    I have 50 troopers and I use all of them on daily basis, don't think its a good ideea to delete all the troopers ...It will make me loose aprox. 1000 badges ..will wait and see if there is workarround.

A thread almost with the same problems as mine
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...starting-a-lvl

They quoted that Blue Allied Soldier (reflect skill) should not be used 1st ...ok, will give a try.
    Last edited by Painkiller; 09-21-2016 at 08:22 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    It happened right now. Entered 1st stage of Underworld Madness and game closed. Now I have the message "Your champion earned 25 badges...." user freaky-4282 used my trooper
    I have 50 troopers and I use all of them on daily basis, don't think its a good ideea to delete all the troopers ...It will make me loose aprox. 1000 badges
    have you tried the game on different device! what you are suggesting is very unique,technically it make no sense,only explanation of this could be a co-incidence.
    plus,if you get that much badges,your game probably crashing atleast 30-40 times a day,that'd be very annoying.
    btw,i like your id,i have that id in other games

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    that sounds absurd! but for the sake of troubleshooting,delete all troopers from your list and check for few days if still your game crashes or not. (write down all your trooper's name if you want to re add them later)
    Metalwarrior stop answering if you are not sure about the answer. I have seen many of your answers in diferent posts and are wrong, so stop increasing the number of your posts confusing people. That bug exists, happens to me and to other people. Not always happen to me because the majority of my troopers use mine when i am sleeping but it is a bug that indeed happens. If dont happen to you, good for you.

OS
    iOS
    It's ok guys,
    MetalWarrior, unfortunately, I can not use some of your adviced, it will do me more harm than helping me ..games crashes like 10 times a day. LOL, nope, it is not coincidence, imagine 50 days of playing, 10 times a day ...not possible to be coincidence Maybe will try on Adroid, got myself a tablet
    XcarecroW , thanks for support, I've posted this in Bugs thread since I didn't see any type of this bugs reported and stickied on the 1st post. Oh well, I hope they will fix it somehow

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Metalwarrior stop answering if you are not sure about the answer. I have seen many of your answers in diferent posts and are wrong, so stop increasing the number of your posts confusing people. That bug exists, happens to me and to other people. Not always happen to me because the majority of my troopers use mine when i am sleeping but it is a bug that indeed happens. If dont happen to you, good for you.
    first for all, i wasn't answering any question in a way that implied i knew the solution of that exact problem,i was responding to a inquiry with a probability and improbability, that's the process of troubleshoot,i gave him a mere idea to investigate by eliminating potential causes.

I'm not claiming to spread God's word, i have no idea what are you referring to by "wrong" !

and i have no idea also, how you are expecting someone to be 'sure' when suggesting a troubleshooting step! then it won't be troubleshooting even by definition.

if i suggest a troubleshooting step and that doesn't resolve the issue,definitely that's not the end of the road,this a official forum and everyone knows where to email for support.
    btw,it is quite easy to check by going into the my profile of this forum, when i joined, which time and date i posted what,definitely you haven't noticed my first post was about crashing.
    since i was frustrated about the crashing and i had to find my own solution,i understand the feeling of others and i try to help.
    if you are writing these to me out of frustration,that in the official forum of a commercially successful game you are not even getting a suggestion from a official support team,then i understand you completely.

otherwise,just ignore me by going into my profile,you won't see any of my post in this forum.

OS
    Android
    I also noticed whenever my game crashes (most of times when the new dungeon is availabe) I was using my champion and someone else must have been using him at the same time, because after I log back I get a message of "You earned xx badges" and the list of troopers that used my toon.

I suspected this happens for a time now but since no one else mentioned I thought it was just my imagination playing games...

Somehow when someone use your champion at the same time you are using it the game can crash, maybe because it tries to get the status of your champion real time instead of a snapshot?

OS
    iOS
    It is pretty annoying when ur trying to beat hard lvls with troopers, but after u beat thw game it shouldnt bother u as much, but gotta admit, i sometimes ragequit and throw the phone when it happens during Lord of Light X...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    I have almost 2 months of playing this game. Everyday, whenever someone uses my trooper (either its Eddie or Allied Gunner or anything...) game crashes.
    There are no specific times when application resets completely, it happens everywhere, either looking on my team, troopers, starting the level, in the middle of level or as it happened now, Underworld - Hard - Number of the Beast - stage 3/5 ...
    Now imagine this going for almost 60 days, everyday loosing credits, shards, talismans, experience...

After I enter back in the game, I always receive the message "Player xyz used your trooper, here's xyz trooper badges".

I've uninstalled the game, restart the phone but nothing changed.

Playing on iOS 9.3 , iPhone 6.
    IMO It is pure coincidence that the Trooper used message appears after a crash, that message will pop up every time the game is loaded after someone has used a trooper.
    Possible trouble shooting ideas:

• Clear Cache
    • Check Runes, sell duplicate piles (I myself done this yesterday and found less crashes)
    • Try opening a second account on PC using emulator (Nox/AmiDuos/Bluestacks)
    • Try coordinating with a friend to use your trooper at a set time
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM